Passholder Days

MysticEnthusiast

Last year when I got into coasters my family acquired Kings Island season passes mid season. Had a blast in 2020 despite the restrictions.

I'm sure you guys already know, but the park announced there would be passholder preview days May 8th and 9th. 

Since this is our first opening day with passes I have a couple questions.

How crowded is the park normally? I'm sure it will be different due to COVID, but put to scale would you expect it to be normal attendance/lines or shorter lines and less people due to it being only passholders.

If you go down whats currently 4 posts below. This question was already asked a few days ago. I am going to copy and paste what I said there. Perhaps merge this Thread post with the other about passholder days.

It is going to be completely different due to Covid and parks opening later than normal. Everybody wants their fix. In a non new coaster year preview night is 5 hours on a Friday, fastlanes are not valid and lines are short. Then opening day for the GP is a Sat. This year I'm guessing preview is like last summers July preview. You will likely have to reserve one of the 2 days and will only get 1 day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

If it is like past passholder days, it will be busy. 

2 hours ago, jsus said:

@MysticEnthusiast, see: 

2 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

If you go down whats currently 4 posts below. This question was already asked a few days ago. I am going to copy and paste what I said there. Perhaps merge this Thread post with the other about passholder days.

It is going to be completely different due to Covid and parks opening later than normal. Everybody wants their fix. In a non new coaster year preview night is 5 hours on a Friday, no fastlanes are not valid and lines are short. Then opening day for the GP is a Sat. This year I'm guessing preview is like last summers July preview. You will likely have to reserve one of the 2 days and will only get 1 day.

Thank you all for answering. My apologies for asking a question that had already been asked. 

• Like 1