Kings Island Web Cams 2021

mikejenkins1

I hope they have The Racer’s fourth hill lit up again this year. They added lighting to it in 2019 and it looked really nice, since that hill is the backdrop to Kings Mills Antique Autos! As I recall, it was on-and-off throughout the 2019 season, and I didn’t see it or photos of it lit up in 2020 at all. I don’t know if they removed it or if the lights burned out and they just never replaced it, but it looked really good. It was synced with the lighting package on the lift hill.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

I hope they have The Racer’s fourth hill lit up again this year. They added lighting to it in 2019 and it looked really nice, since that hill is the backdrop to Kings Mills Antique Autos! As I recall, it was on-and-off throughout the 2019 season, and I didn’t see it or photos of it lit up in 2020 at all. I don’t know if they removed it or if the lights burned out and they just never replaced it, but it looked really good. It was synced with the lighting package on the lift hill.

I never realized the fourth hill was lit up, but I always thought that more of The Racer should be lit up besides the lift hill and drop. I think the lighting package looks really nice, and I would love to see the fourth hill lit up too. Speaking of lighting packages, I would also like to see Banshee’s working again. Nowadays it seems like there are only a few spotlights here and there along the layout, and it does not look nearly as good as it used to.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RedSummit20 said:

It would be cool if they painted the rails on racer red and blue again!! 

I agree, I’ve been hoping they’d do this for a while now, especially after so much of coney mall has been repainted recently. I’d love to see the original colors make a return for the 50th season!

• Like 5