Most often heard phrases at PKI

StXBomber

After seeing Boddah's sig, I thought of making a list of the top 10 things you hear repeated at PKI on a daily basis. Right now I am just asking for suggestions, and me and some PKIC staff members will vote on the top 10. Of course, I haven't asked the PKIC staff members to help vote, since this was a spur of the moment idea, but if they don't vote, I'll make the decisions.

"This is just a friendly reminder that all shoes, sandals, and flip-flops must be worn throughout the entire ride on Zephyr. Once again, You MUST wear footware to ride Zephyr. If you have taken your shoes off, please put them back on at this time."

"But they're gonna fall off!"

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." (only heard repeatedly on a busy day, or if you like standing in the FoF hanger when no one is in there for no apparent reason)

"The greatest game in the world!" (Fifty billlionz imaginary dollarz to whoever can say where this is heard)

Last, but definatly not least...

"For your safety as well as the safety of those around you, we ask that you please to not sit, stand, or climb on the handrails."

There is nothing more annoying than Lucky Striker screaming that out into the night when the park is closed and there is no one around. You can hear it on the other side of the park for crying out loud!

Hmm... something I hear everyday...

"I lost my baby!" Of course "baby" can be filled in with "friend", "husband", "wife", "kids" and a slew of other things.

I can only speak for myself, but I think it's a great idea! I'm in.

Here are a few that I hear from a frequent guests' perspective:

"Hey, don't you want to win your girlfriend one of these stuffed animals?? Oh, come on! Look how easy it is! I know you can do it! Come on! Why are you walking away?"

"Hey, do you really work for Arrow?"

I get that about 10 times a day whenever I wear my Arrow Dynamics polo shirt.

"Welcome back riders. We hope you enjoyed your ride."

"Attention ladies and gentelmen, in just 15 minutes Paramount's Kings Island will present 'A Fireworks Spectacular'"

::Someone cuts into a conversation:: "Actually, the King Cobra IS still here. I assure you, it's still in the park!"

~That one's for you, CoasterGuy :ph34r:

"This ride is nothing like Cedar Point's..."

I hate those guests. :angry:

"Where's Top Gun?"

"...the Eiffel Tower is approximately 1/3 of the size of the actual Eiffel Tower located in Paris, France. [bad joke] [bad Joke] [bad Joke] Please exit to your left and you are welcome to stay on the observation level as long as you would like."

"Oh, my God! It almost goes vertical!"

That was my ex girlfriend's famous quote after seeing Delirium for the first time.

"I heard they're getting a floorless coaster in 2005 that's 680 feet tall and has 115 inversions."

Haha, it was prolly me saying that alot. I loved working that ride. But I would bet the lucky striker went "Greatest game in the world!" more than I said the end of ride speil.

Another one I just thoght of that happens at Lucky Striker...

"WE HAVE A WIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

There is also the Son of Beast Spiel. "Welcome back riders, we hope you enjoyed your ride. Push down then pull of on your lap bars, exit to your right, walk down the exit ramp and have a nice day at Paramount`s Kings Island. Oncoming riders, step into the seats directly in front of you. Sit up straight, hold on tight and enjoy your ride on Son of Beast." Then there is also the recording on The Beast`s second lift hill "Caution: Please keep your hands down and inside the car. Please remains seated at all times. Thank you!"