Most often heard phrases at PKI

StXBomber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome back riders, we hope you enjoyed your ride, push down and pull up on the lap bars, exit to your right walk down the exit ramp and have a nice day at Paramount's Kings Island, uncoming riders, step into the seats directly in front of you, welcome to the Son of Beast, for your safety please secure all loose articles, please remain seated keeping your hands arms and legs inside the car at all times, now sit up straight hold on tight and enjoy your ride.

Or how about

Please secure all loose articles, loose articles are not permitted, you may hand articles to an attendant but we are not responsible for them, keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, and remain seated with your head back against the headrest, facing forward thru out your journey Thank You.

or a classic

Again as a reminder please remain standing and keep both feet flat on the floor as your ride the king cobra.

POP Quiz: Anyone remember what ride this was from:

As the ride comes to a stop a buzzer will sound and the red light above you will switch to green, at this time please push the orange gate forward and board your capsule, thank you and enjoy the ride......To relese your restraint push down then push forward, push down then push forward...

Last one...

For the consideration and saftey of those guests around you, we ask that they are no smoking while in any line here at Paramount's Kings Island.

POP Quiz: Anyone remember what ride this was from:

As the ride comes to a stop a buzzer will sound and the red light above you will switch to green, at this time please push the orange gate forward and board your capsule, thank you and enjoy the ride......To relese your restraint push down then push forward, push down then push forward...

I know I know but I'm not gonna say. Shows how good of memory I have. :P

"CAUTION. The splash pool depth is only 12 inches. Please remain in you boat until the lifeguard assists you" -Rushing River

something like that

it goes something like this.... caution the splash pool depht is only 12 inches. please remain in your boat until the lifegard stops your boat in the splalsh pool. please keep your arms and legs in the boat at all times. B)

On Congo Falls when people stick their hands out and touch that cement thing the ride op will always come on the intercom and say Please keep all limbs in the boat at all times

On Congo Falls, there's automated speil, that the operator can push that would say "Please remain seated and keep your hands inside the boat until the boat comes to a complete stop inside the station thank you"

• 3 months later...

Bump, this is a really good thread...

Welcome back Beast Riders how was your ride?

As a reminder there is no smoking in line at Paramounts Kings Island. Smoking is not allowed in any ride line at Paramounts Kings Island. Thank you for not smoking.

Please do not sit, stand, or climb on the handrail.

State of Ohio prohibits dropping objects from the Tower.

All abord!

"Hey, don't you want to win your girlfriend one of these stuffed animals?? Oh, come on! Look how easy it is! I know you can do it! Come on! Why are you walking away?"

OMG Every guess your weight/age/b-day person would say that to me and my brother when we were there last week. We just kept walking on we didn't even bother to stop and tell them we were brother and sister.

As the ride comes to a stop a buzzer will sound and the red light above you will switch to green, at this time please push the orange gate forward and board your capsule, thank you and enjoy the ride......To relese your restraint push down then push forward, push down then push forward

Was this the Flight Commander speech?

I always remember the King Cobra speil and the water works splash pool speil.

Here's one:

"In case you missed the fun and safety guidelines up front the Son of Beast is a high speed, forceful, turbulant, rollercoaster ride with quick turns and sudden drops. People with existing or prior back, neck, or bone problems, recent surgery or illness, pregancy, high blood pressure, heart condition, or other medical condition should refrain from riding the Son of Beast. If you have any questions or concerns please contact a ride attendant. Thank you and enjoy your day at Paramounts Kings Island."

The sad part is, this is only my first year and i have that whole freakin thing memorized <_<

As the ride comes to a stop a buzzer will sound and the red light above you will switch to green, at this time please push the orange gate forward and board your capsule, thank you and enjoy the ride......To relese your restraint push down then push forward, push down then push forward

Was this the Flight Commander speech?

I always remember the King Cobra speil and the water works splash pool speil.

Bingo we have a winner. Way to go!!

"Welcome back Flight of Fear riders. As your train comes to a complete stop, please unbuckle the seat belt and push up on your restraint. Any items left while riding will be down the hall and to the left."

"Please keep moving, an attendant will help you into the station, please keep moving."

"Loose articles are not permitted, you may hand articles to an attendant but we are not responsible for them. Thank you."

"Patrick. Why did you steel my pickle?"

"It wasn't me...AHH! It's me!!"

"Those 3D glasses are property of Paramount's King's Island."

"Where's The Beast?"

"Umm follow The Beast tracks."

And my personal favorite.

"Where's the Eiffel Tower?"

"Turn left, walk three feet and look up."