NICKELODEON CELEBRATION PARADE

Return_of_Yogi

Early this morning around 8:30 a.m. the floats began to arrive at PKI.

The Parade itself starts this saturday, at 5:00, and make's 5 stops throughout it's route.

Any body got any expectations?

This is by far, i think the best production the park has ever done, and I believe everyone will enjoy. Please give feedback, if you watch it.

lol. Anyone notice they are painting HUGE signs on the ground, one is directly in front of Bandstand, I'm guessing these are for the stops.

This truly is going to be fun.

I saw the guy painting it yesterday, here is a pic

user posted image

Sorry, its kinda of a bad pic...

I don't think they go through AZ. But they do go through Rivertown and HB. I'll have to see it when I'm not working, or when I get sent somewhere in the vicinity.

The parade goes as follows.......

From The Racer Access Road, down Coney Mall towards Oktoberfest, through Oktoberfest past funnel cakes to in front of the tower, from there it follows its path into HB, then down The Path of Nick Central to The Beastie Access Gate.

The Parade makes 5 stops throughout its course, and is very interactive and fun.

Just so you guys know:

One of the guys in the shop went to PKD and was told that when the parade started, it seemed that everyone in the entire park stop what they were doing and went to watch it. So far, it seems like a big hit.

WOW! that was so much fun to do for an audience!

AND Here is the final details.

The Parade Starts at 5 at FOF. IF you are not seated near there you will not see the parade at 5, but rather at a later time in the route.

To see the most in croud interactivity you should be seated near these 5 stops.

PARADE ROUTE

Down Arcade Lane at Coney Mall.

Bubba Gumps Home Stretch

International Street Corner

Celebration Plaza ( Eiffel Tower )

and HB Hill.

I have yet to see the parade yet today I saw a few essential technical elements along tha parade route, like primarily the sets of speakers. A question that I have is...how technically advanced is the system...does the soundtrack simply follow the parade till it leaves a certain zone and then fades out, or is it as advanced as Disney's whereas the soundtrack changes to match the action or theme of the different floats within the different zones.

Also when does repositioning take place...I'm assuming it is after the park closes for it would be too difficult to manuever the floats through the access roads.

Sorry I had my one off day for the week. Im back though:

The sound system is kinda basic. What happens is that the person in charge of background sound hits play on the cd player, and the cd player sends out a RF signal to the sound systems throughout the park. Thats basically it. Except with The Nick area. The sound is put through the HB feed, so we leech off of that and use it with our kick-@$$ sound system at Nick.

"Kicken it all over town, this party's getting out of bounds! Every day's a second chance so get off your feet and dance!"

Gotta love the theme song!

The parad is pretty cool, but people have to remember not to expect a Disney production! When I walk the end of the parad in my wonderful duckling shirt dry.gif I hear nothing but good things.

I tend to agree with the sound, but the sound is the que for the dancers and stuff, if they can't hear it, the parade might get screwed up.

Guest TunedInIsTheBEST
"Kicken it all over town, this party's getting out of bounds! Every day's a second chance so get off your feet and dance!"

Gotta love the theme song!

The parad is pretty cool, but people have to remember not to expect a Disney production! When I walk the end of the parad in my wonderful duckling shirt dry.gif I hear nothing but good things.

I tend to agree with the sound, but the sound is the que for the dancers and stuff, if they can't hear it, the parade might get screwed up.

Its a Totaly AWESOME parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ofcoarse my all time favorite part of it is the guy with the water hose thingy.......................................hes in the 'Tuned In' (show that I totaly love and I totaly love him!) hes soooooooo INCREDIBLY Gorgous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

whats the name of the theme song:???????

good song. great parade. GREAT performers!

'

Guest TunedInIsTheBEST

hey

I'm sorry about that last post...I didn't know about not aloud to put alot of !!!!!!! or ?????????? so yeah sorry.

and also I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of that theme song?

please reply!

(by the way his name is Jeff) never mind about that though...

Guest TunedInIsTheBEST

I'm not stalking him...I met him and he knows me too...and hes not gay either.

can someone just tell me the name of the theme song from the nick parade?