Pantheon's first test run, WOW

Hauls!

The ejector over the bunny hops forward and backward, the airtime on the spike, the forces with the tight pull up into the top hat, the forceful turn out of the top hat pullout into the airtime filled massive outer bank, the speed hill,, the forceful turn into the stall,  the off axis airtime hills and ending with a wave turn.  

A destination coaster for less than 20 million!

My only concern with this coaster is capacity. It only operates 2 trains with 20 riders each which does not indicate good capacity. I think Busch Gardens Williamsburg should have gotten three trains which Intamin probably could have made work, but the switch track may have made it harder to do. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure can run like 10 trains, so three trains probably could have been possible. I would love to see something like Pantheon at Kings Island, though, but hopefully with additional trains.

24 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

My only concern with this coaster is capacity. It only operates 2 trains with 20 riders each which does not indicate good capacity. I think Busch Gardens Williamsburg should have gotten three trains which Intamin probably could have made work, but the switch track may have made it harder to do. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure can run like 10 trains, so three trains probably could have been possible. I would love to see something like Pantheon at Kings Island, though, but hopefully with additional trains.

operations on the east coast is very lax.  Three trains would be stacking like crazy.  AC even without seat belts stacks like crazy.

Operations have always been a mixed bag for me at BGW. On our most recent trip it was very busy both days, but Apollo, Tempesto and Griffon had crews that really were on top of things. Meanwhile, we stacked like crazy on Verbolten for all 3 of our rides, and it's queue was by far the longest. Alpengeist and Invadr also had us waiting on the brake run with 2 train ops. Pantheon only having 2 trains plus the pent-up demand is going to equal some nasty wait times. Not every crew can be Fury 325, but I hope they're ready to be efficient.