Tuned In and other shows...

JumpinJack

The magic of the movies show I saw today was not that bad either. I think I came in about a 3rd into the show but I still laughed a little.

Magic of the Movies is just horribly scripted, I've seen PCW's version as well as PKI's.. and they are EXACTLY the same. I expected some similarities, but down to every single cue and line.. Too much!

Guest missymay04

Dose anyone know of any sites where anyone has a video of Tuned In?

or any of the other shows at that.

I'v been looking...and havent found anything, can someone advise me to anything?

What's with the name change (missymay), was she banned for not talking about anything relevant, misspelling EVERYTHING, stalking someone supposedly, including "haha" at the end of every sentence, making what seemed like smarta** or sarcastic replies to other people, etc. And who's this JumpinJack? This guy was just begging for a response from TunedInIsTh.....I mean missymay04.

And that would be...

Reveal yourself Mr. Guest!

Looking at the IP addys of the posters here, Bret, Guest, and MissyMay all have the exact same numbers in the first 2 groupings. It seems (s)he has dial-up, so the last 2 groups change. We have 3 personalities here!

Re: stalking...

My roommate in college was from Cincy and he had several friends who worked summers at PKI, including in entertainment. One of the guys told him that the whole stalker thing wasn't uncommon at all for people in the cast. (This would have been in the late 80s) One girl was at EVERY show and was absolutely obsessed with one guy in the cast. To the point that she had t-shirts made with his name on them and would wear them to the shows. She'd follow him around the park, and even found out where he lived and would send him cards. What was funny is that she never actually even talked to him...she'd just stalk him and tell people he was her boyfriend. The other funny part is that the guy was gay and very out about it...she either didn't comprehend that, or just didn't care. He finally ended up filing some sort of complaint (I don't know with whom) because the whole thing was freaking him out. It turns out the girl was only fifteen. Hopefully her parents arranged for some counseling...

The only show I've seen this year is Magic of the Movies. To be honest, it reminded me a lot of "Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies" at USF, just not as well done. Maybe I've just seen way too many of these "how movies are made" things... (At this point, I think I know enough about "Foley Pits" to get my union card! <G>)

Joel

Um excuse me but that would be my little sister you are talking about.

she can't drive so shes not stalking anyone and she (and my other sister) have been dancing for a long time and have always wanted to perform in something like that show. it really inspires them and stuff to watch it and thats exactly what they have always wanted to perform in, so someday they may be in it if they have it still in a few years.

and the performers in the show arent bothered by my sis's. they met them and they know that they come to both shows every saturday and they said they think its awesome and they think its cool that there obsessed with there show, they said so.............and also when Jessie posts alot of stuff about them and there show shes like saporting them I meen it dosent seem like they have alot of real big fans and my sisters are trying to change that, they also said a few times they reeally apreciate there support and all, and they don't think there little anoying stalkers or anything they like them and they like that they watch there show alot and that there obsessed with it.

just had to clear that up.

my groupie has a first name is s-t-a-l-k-e-r......... my groupie has a last name its c-r-e-e-p-y........ when you put them together this way, all the kids will stop and saaaaayyyyy .............creepy stalkers go away.

ok.......so although this is entertaining.......its not about ENTERTAINMENT. get on topic or i give you a face full of boomstick, I'll admit i had my laugh here and there too, but shes most likely never going to leave, and just keep making sn's..........so i say let crazies be crazies, and we can go on our merry way.

• 4 weeks later...
Looking at the IP addys of the posters here, Bret, Guest, and MissyMay all have the exact same numbers in the first 2 groupings. It seems (s)he has dial-up, so the last 2 groups change. We have 3 personalities here!

Reminds me of the time when I masked my IP address to one from Malasia to fool someone.

You mods can look at IP addresses of people on here? Thats spooky. But I am on dialup, so my IP changes each time. I don't see anything wrong with liking TunedIn, alot. I have no idea what that is, but I am sure other people like it too. I just think its funny how she keeps coming back. Like that song in Elementary School, about the cat who came back, the very next day! But we all must be obsessed with PKI to an extent, or we wouldn't be on here. My obsession is Vortex and Adventure Express.