Laser Show

Beast_Queen

Right when Paramount took over in '93, they had this awesome laser show in the Paramount Theater. This little guy was going thru all the Paramount movies looking for the lost star from the Paramount logo.

When I went back in '94, they didn't have laser shows anymore! sad.gif I loved that show!

Anyone remember this particular show?

Ohhh the memories. I remember waaaay back when Hanna-Barbara Land used to have that elephant that would shoot water out of its trunk every so often. I remember the laser show just barely (and I'm 'only' 17...).

Does anyone remember that GIANT play-maze the park had for a few short years in the mid-late 90s?

Wasn't there a big water feature in HB land that had buckets that filled with water and you could control to over turn and fill other buckets? Or am I just high?

Guest Guest_Shman

That laser show was themed to Mission Impossible, if I remember correctly. It was a very unique show for the time and a good addition to the park. Does anyone else remeber the one summer when they had the summer nights show out on international street where there was a special light show on the fountain, I think there were lasers in that show too.

Does anyone remember that GIANT play-maze the park had for a few short years in the mid-late 90s?

Yes. And it was mission impossible.

Anybody remember the film in the Action 180 theater?

Yeah, wasn't that where the lazer tag place is now? We all sat on the floor and watched a video of the rides at pki?

Yeah and the very end of the movie would be you almost crashing into the licence plate of the car. Those were always fun movie to watch. I also remember when the Congo exhibit was in that building, and the first run of the Star Trek exhibit also. As for old shows in the park nothing can beat the old quality of Celebration, Fantasy, and Escapades (All at the PT/known then as the American Heritage Music Hall).....ahhh those were the good old days, too bad Paramount had to come in and downsize the entertainment.

Can I get an 'Amen' for Shman's comments?! cool.gif We actually have the 'soundtrack' for Celebration...yes, it's vinyl! Back when the park truly cared about entertainment. As I've said before - they need to go back to 1996 and work their way backwards to improve the shows within the park....ya know, day shows, night shows, kid shows, family shows, big stage shows, etc.