Ride Wait Times 2021 Season

IndyGuy4KI

Please use this thread to update wait times for the 2021 season.

Please remember a ride going down is normal and is okay to report, but please don't post "Riders are stuck on the lift hill of DB." A vague statement like that is not helpful and that is when the media starts calling the park.

We can not wait to get the 2021 season started and look forward to seeing everyone at the park on Season Pass holder day next week.

KIC Admin

13 minutes ago, coaster sally said:

probably 2 to 2.5hrs?

That would be my guess.  This morning we got in line at 1030.  They started the ride at 1055.  Took us 40 minutes from that point to get through the back switchbacks to the ride.

Not a ride, but food lines are a joke. Nearly 45 minutes for everything I've seen. 

Heck even the Paradise smoothie place that I've never seen more than 0 people at has 10 people in line

20 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Please guys be patient. This is literally the first day on the job for many associates. Several of them it could be their first day at a job period! I can guarantee you they are doing the best they can at their job! 

I don't see anyone complaining about operations, just how busy it is. That is a good thing for the park.

• Like 2

If anyone remembers the site that publishes the wait times for many parks, that would be a great thing to post here. I bought Season Long Platinum Fast Pass through Carowinds and the girlfriend and I waited about 15 to 20 minutes on average I would say (outside of The Racer which was a walk on). Did get out of FOF's Fast Pass lane though (and did not return) as it was spilling out into the benches/ Orion Theming by the FOF exit. I'm guessing that would've been a 30+ minute wait.

If anyone remembers the site that publishes the wait times for many parks, that would be a great thing to post here. I bought Season Long Platinum Fast Pass through Carowinds and the girlfriend and I waited about 15 to 20 minutes on average I would say (outside of The Racer which was a walk on). Did get out of FOF's Fast Pass lane though (and did not return) as it was spilling out into the benches/ Orion Theming by the FOF exit. I'm guessing that would've been a 30+ minute wait.

https://queue-times.com/en-US/parks/60/queue_times
  • Like 1

Today we waited 1 hour for Mystic Timbers, 2 hours for Banshee, 1 hour for Diamondback, and 2.5 hours for Orion. Also 40 minutes for LaRosa’s.

On most rides they were filling half the rows with Fast Lane and half the rows from the regular line. Not sure if that is normal from past years or not. It kind of seemed like they sold too many Fast Lane passes today.

20 minutes ago, MoreFogPlease said:

Today we waited 1 hour for Mystic Timbers, 2 hours for Banshee, 1 hour for Diamondback, and 2.5 hours for Orion. Also 40 minutes for LaRosa’s.

On most rides they were filling half the rows with Fast Lane and half the rows from the regular line. Not sure if that is normal from past years or not. It kind of seemed like they sold too many Fast Lane passes today.

I noticed this as well.  I have no problem with season Fast Lane being used today.  I was disappointed that they sold daily FL for passholder preview.  But, after 2020, can’t really blame them for making some extra cash today.

• Like 1

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic