I'm Back

markr

Hello everybody.   I don't know how long it has been since I posted on here but I miss everybody.   Have been kind of a hermit during this horrible year but am so thankful to have survived it.   Got both of my shots and am ready to start riding again.  Hope to see you all this Saturday for Season Pass weekend.  ( I am assuming that there are a lot of new members on here.) PS are you still around Terpy?  So miss your wit.

• Like 8

Thank you Bodda.  

I only got one ride on Orion last season which was on opening day 7/2/20.   While like M Force a smidge better,  still loved it.   Its so nice to have a giga in your own backyard.   The arguments about it not being a real giga because of the lift hill being less than 300 feet to me were plain silly.   People need to realize that the topography of KI is made up of ravines which means lift hills on the average will be lower while you will have higher drops into ravines.

I did not go back to KI at all for the rest of the season as I was simply too worried about the Covid outbreak.   I feel so lucky that I did not get stricken but it really hit home when  my Partner's mother as well as several of his sisters and brothers in law were stricken.   They all recovered but that was a very scary time.  Hopefully there is now a light at the end of the tunnel with the vaccine available.  

Hope to see you at the park tomorrow Bodda.

• Like 2

Can't wait until tomorrow.  It has been three years since my last Beast ride and hope to get a more comfortable ride with my weight loss.   Those 2 clicks are awful when you have a few extra pounds.

• Like 3