Cincinnati's Coney Island Announces New Attractions This Year — Like a Giant Floating Obstacle Course

Idk why the link is hard to see from the highlight, but it's basically a floating obstacle course :)

9 minutes ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

Wait so is this for the water park or are they bringing back the amusement park?

51 minutes ago, calakapepe said:

Idk why the link is hard to see from the highlight, but it's basically a floating obstacle course :)

Oh so it is it's own thing. Got it. Hey, at least Coney Island is getting back on their feet. Seems that they are actually taking all of this pretty well.

• Like 1

Yep.  BoddaH1994 is correct.  This was announced for last year, but was never implemented last season.  

I wish rides would make a return at Coney sometime again.  Don`t know if that will ever happen with current ownership...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoastersRZ said:

Yep.  BoddaH1994 is correct.  This was announced for last year, but was never implemented last season.  

I wish rides would make a return at Coney sometime again.  Don`t know if that will ever happen with current ownership...

I’m hoping so as well. History repeats itself. Haha.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Management also ignored a petition from numerous people who wanted them to keep the rides. It will be interesting to see what happens at Balloon Glow this year, though I probably won't attend since I typically spend all day out there for that event and don't want to spend all day at the pool.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On a related note, it should be interesting to see what happens with Balloon Glow this year (though I won't be attending). It's typically one of Coney's busiest days, and there aren't any rides to draw people away from the pool this time...