Kings Island Now Open for 2021

What seems like forever since we have had a "normal" season at Kings Island, 2021 promises to get us back to what we remember back in 2019. This weekend on May 15th, Kings Island opened its doors for a longer 2021 season with the return of Soak City, Grand Carnival, Live Entertainment, Fall Events and of course Winterfest over the course the 2021 season.  As KICental.com attended and enjoyed being back at the park on opening day, it definitely is feeling like we are getting back to pre-pandemic Kings Island. The park was booming with guests, queues were full and it was awesome seeing people being able to relax and enjoy themselves again.

It is very exciting to have the coaster season back with not just Kings Island, but other parks opening back up as well. Here at KICentral we enjoy discussing on our forums not just about Kings Island, but discussions about other parks and industry news as well. We look forward to reading your trip reports, experiences at Kings Island and other parks, and general everyday discussions that our members engage in daily on KIC.

PXL_20210515_194654331.jpg

Here is a look at opening day 2021 at Kings Island.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just hope the food lines get sorted out as the season goes on I'm sure they will and it was just because everyone wanted to be at the park these last two weekends which is great, but I don't like standing in line for over 20 min just to get a drink lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3