Junior pass

RadioRiders

1 hour ago, RadioRiders said:

Is there such thing as a junior or toddler pass? Cant seem to find anything on the website.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

CP has a Pre-K pass.  It's free and you can get it as long as they haven't turned 6 yet.  Hopefully the rest of CF parks will follow suit.

• Like 1

Many of the CF parks have had them for several years, but I do not see KI getting one.

Kings Island is not hurting in that demographic, and the same cannot be said about the Planet Snoopy areas at the other CF parks that offer this pass.  There are days at KI that waiting for a Planet Snoopy ride is longer than the wait at Banshee or Diamondback.  The same cannot be said for Cedar Point, Kings Dominion, or Carowinds comparing their Planet Snoopy to their respective "big" rides.  There are times you can literally see Planet Snoopy on a favorable weather weekend at CP go an hour between a kid riding a ride - it is unbelievable unless you experience it yourself.

I doubt you would see it this year at KI because they would not want to refund all the passes bought that would now fall under that category.  Given the attendance that KI gets in Planet Snoopy I doubt we will see it here anytime soon; however, if a study shows they would make up for the loss of passes currently being sold in the pre-K age range with new pass holders and their pre-K children, then it would happen.  Or they simply decide to give away more of the gate to an already over-crowded Planet Snoppy...

Another thing to keep in mind is that surprisingly a large percentage of gold pass holders to KI have no idea of a platinum pass or that other parks offer the pre-K pass.  So with the exception of those on this forum, and those that travel and know of the other parks, the typical greater Cincinnati passholder family has no idea about the other parks.  I am amazed talking to guests how many confirm that statement. 

• Like 3