Weight restrictions please help

Habah

Hello

the last time I went to ki I wasn’t able to fit on the Diamondback. I’m not big in the belly, I just have a bigger butt and muscular thighs. Will I run into problems on any other ride? After being told I couldn’t ride that ride I just left. 

If you can’t fit on Diamondback, you will not be able to fit on Orion either, as the seats are exactly the same. Beyond that, every body type and ride can be different, and the only way to know for sure is to try to fit. I am a bigger guy myself and have been through this many times. The best advice I can give is “make them tell you no”. 

3 hours ago, Rifleman said:

If you can’t fit on Diamondback, you will not be able to fit on Orion either, as the seats are exactly the same. Beyond that, every body type and ride can be different, and the only way to know for sure is to try to fit. I am a bigger guy myself and have been through this many times. The best advice I can give is “make them tell you no”. 

If you know you won't fit on Diamondback you probably will not fit on much else either. Maybe Mystic but certainly not any ride with PTC trains or Premier. So at that point if you know and you try anyways you are just holding up operations and making everybody wait longer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

If you know you won't fit on Diamondback you probably will not fit on much else either. Maybe Mystic but certainly not any ride with PTC trains or Premier. So at that point if you know and you try anyways you are just holding up operations and making everybody wait longer.

You are so rude and very inconsiderate. It’s not going to kill you to wait one second for someone to try and see if they can ride a ride. People like you are the reason why people are embarrassed to even try. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Habah said:

You are so rude and very inconsiderate. It’s not going to kill you to wait one second for someone to try and see if they can ride a ride. People like you are the reason why people are embarrassed to even try. 

My statement is not rude at all. So you are telling me if you get a walk of shame on Diamondback and then go back the same day and keep trying that is okay? What if you try a 3rd time or a 4th? What if you know you can't fit on other rides and keep doing it? That is okay too? There is already lots of people in this forum complaining about operations and long lines these past 3 weeks. Some users posting words like "****show". For anyone posting and complaining about these things lately . You can not think my statement is rude. You can not have it both ways. To be fair I was not one of those users who complained about lines or poor ride operations these past 3 weeks but many have.

Also if I was rude would I have bothered to suggest Mystic Timbers or let you know about Premier trains being small? No. But then statements like the ones above calling me rude make me wonder why I even bother trying to help.

• Like 1

You should be able to walk up the exit of any ride that doesn’t have a test seat and ask to test the seat seat and restraints. 

If the restraints secure then you will have to wait through the regular line to ride  

I know this is true at Cedar Point and Carowinds as I have done it at both parks. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, RollerNut said:

You should be able to walk up the exit of any ride that doesn’t have a test seat and ask to test the seat seat and restraints. 

If the restraints secure then you will have to wait through the regular line to ride  

I know this is true at Cedar Point and Carowinds as I have done it at both parks. 

I will take a stab at it.

Possible go on:  MT, Banshee in big boy seat, bat, Adventure Express

I believe there's no correlation between PTCs and B&M clamshells. PTCs tend to be some of the more accommodating trains as long as you are not overly tall. Premier (Flight of Fear, Backlot Stunt Coaster) may give you more issues. BLSC does not have a seat belt which helps though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, tuxedoman52 said:

I believe there's no correlation between PTCs and B&M clamshells. PTCs tend to be some of the more accommodating trains as long as you are not overly tall. Premier (Flight of Fear, Backlot Stunt Coaster) may give you more issues. BLSC does not have a seat belt which helps though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

All I know is I am about 230 and 6 foot tall and I always have more room in the B&M Clamshells than I do any PTC train.

3 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

My statement is not rude at all. So you are telling me if you get a walk of shame on Diamondback and then go back the same day and keep trying that is okay? What if you try a 3rd time or a 4th? What if you know you can't fit on other rides and keep doing it? That is okay too? There is already lots of people in this forum complaining about operations and long lines these past 3 weeks. Some users posting words like "****show". For anyone posting and complaining about these things lately . You can not think my statement is rude. You can not have it both ways. To be fair I was not one of those users who complained about lines or poor ride operations these past 3 weeks but many have.

Also if I was rude would I have bothered to suggest Mystic Timbers or let you know about Premier trains being small? No. But then statements like the ones above calling me rude make me wonder why I even bother trying to help.

If this is your version of help, don't bother. You're being rude.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1