Two new videos on PKIC

BoddaH1994

Hey, Bill and I decided that we wanted to show our thanks to the people and things that made PKI great in 2004. Click here to see PKIC's new video showcase area, feature two new films: We have a Flyers tribute video by Zosobeast and an End of Season video by your truely. Let us know what you think!

Ryan

I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the videos. Bill and I have been discussing plans for PKIC on the media side for about a month now and we decided that videos are going to be a significant part of our 2005 season.

I really want to make a video next year that includes all of the employees who post on the site, so I'll have to grab the camera and find all of you!

I have an Eagles tribute video of my own, but elected not to upload it because I didn't want to have Eagles overkill! If you are interested in seeing it, just IM me (AIM name is the same as my name on here) and I'll be more than willing to send it to you. If there's any kind of demand, we'll just put it on the site.

In the meantime, check out Zoso's tribute video!

Ryan

Thanks for all the kind words when it comes to our videos. I have been working on that eagles video a little at a time, tweaking it so the timing was right and such. I got it done the day before PKIC V3 went live....JUST in time!

Other thoughts that have crossed my mind:

I have the complete "final" ride on tape. (yeah, I know it wasnt the FINAL final since alot of you employees were getting ready for your ride as we were walking away) Was wondering if there was any interest in this? It is standing from one spot, a little shaky since I was cold. But still, it is history. PLUS, it features our very own Ryan in the #7 tub as well!

As for the elevator video. I was nervous as heck making it, but in the end, I was sure glad that I did! it pretty much summed up the entire 2004 season for me in just that quick minute or two. I have been to the park many times before, but the 2004 season was the absolute best for me! Thanks for the memories and here is to a GREAT 2005 season!

/sappy

/NEEEEAAAAAHHHH I LIKE The Beast!

Bill

Right clicking worked for me. I guess that’s one of the draw backs to using firefox. Great job on the videos. Does anyone have any videos while actually on the coasters?

heh, isn't that illegal?

not entirely illegal, just frowned upon major time!

Yeah, I think not only do the parks frown upon taking cameras on rides, but their insurance companies as well. That is a huge liability and a lawsuit potential. Way back in the early years of PKI, before The Beast, my uncle took a camera on The Racers. This was before the parks didn't allow that kind of thing. Turns out the footage was not all that great since it's hard to hold a camera steady and ride. He has it on 8mm film, I believe. The only way I can even watch it is on a reel to reel.

Yeah, I think not only do the parks frown upon taking cameras on rides, but their insurance companies as well. That is a huge liability and a lawsuit potential. Way back in the early years of PKI, before The Beast, my uncle took a camera on The Racers. This was before the parks didn't allow that kind of thing. Turns out the footage was not all that great since it's hard to hold a camera steady and ride. He has it on 8mm film, I believe. The only way I can even watch it is on a reel to reel.

ha ha ha, i have asked six flags ride operators, and they seem not to mind if you ask, but i have some on ride pictures of Chang...