Kings Island app survey

BoddaH1994

21 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

INB4

“No matter what the mobile app did you'd find something that wasn't right to you.” :P

:D I mean, I have a wish list and I’m not faulting the park for not fulfilling that. But when you have a list a features all over the park… I kinda wish those would work. 

I was careful not to give them any answers about social media or park communication integration as we now know there is very little integrity behind that channel of information anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Oldschool75 said:

I just wish that lockers could be paid for using apple pay since I don't take my wallet in the park anymore. 

Just wanted to quote this so I people could read it again. I love Apple Pay. I’m so glad the park has been an early adopter! If it were only available everywhere… but let’s be honest, we’re splitting hairs. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

^not everyone has Apple Pay.  They would need to work with other providers as well.

Where there’s Apple Pay the other contactless payment services typically work too - but yes I agree that it should be further embraced. I’m so glad that Cedar Fair got on board when they did. Even at Dollywood some places have it and some don’t, so you still have to carry a wallet or debit card… which I’m far too spoiled to do now. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I still take my card in with me, but normally stays in my pocket the whole time and use my Google pay to make purchases.

Consider going without your card. You don’t really need it. Not carrying a wallet is oddly freeing. :D