What is the best PKI gold card perk?

familyman

in my opinion, just free admission to the park on almost all operating days is enough.

But, when I was a gold pass holder, I most often took advantage of the 'two for tuesdays' deal and the 'bring a friend free days'. I currently look down upon the latter, because it crowds the park to unbelievable proportions, and some people would have to wait over two hours to ride Delirium, because the line is going into Festhaus.

Personally, I like the early ride times. There is virtually no one riding the rides during the early ride times! This is especially true when Action Zone has its early ride time. Face Off, Drop Zone, Delirium, and Son of Beast all have walk on lines, and you can ride all four within an hour, which usually doesn`t happen during normal hours. I`ve always wanted to try the two-for Tuesday, but I have either never been at the park on those days, or I never went on those rides.

Coming from an employee and talking from the other side of the question, I think I speak for every employee when I say the worst perk is BAFFD. This was just a bad idea for everyone: guests don't get on as many attractions as they would want, and employees have at least an hour more of cleanup work to do regardless of where you work. Not to mention, guest stress level rises to an all time high, and they really cannot be pleased by anything. This obviously brings more people to the park, but it also assures a bad park experience for most of the guests attending.

I think the free parking is nice! I didn't get my first SGP until September, so I didn't get to do any of the perks. But I think they are all great. The early rides are cool, and the 2x Tuesday sounds cool. I am not going to go on BFFD. I like to go when I can actually ride stuff. laugh.gif

I think the free parking is nice! I didn't get my first SGP until September, so I didn't get to do any of the perks. But I think they are all great. The early rides are cool, and the 2x Tuesday sounds cool. I am not going to go on BFFD. I like to go when I can actually ride stuff. laugh.gif

Free parking? blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

For me, early ride time in the Action Zone rocks!! I can ride everything twice in 1 hour..(except Delruim, I don't care for it..)Two for Tuesday was useless, and WOW was a waste as well.. This , of course, not including early water park entrance.....My kids love the water....To change the subject for a minute, we have figured out how to enjoy the SOB without getting beat to death...

Rick biggrin.gif

Hey, I'm not that smart, but I am getting older.. Can't take the bumps as well as I used to... Outer Limits was bad before the otsr was removed, gave me a headache.Now I love it! Here goes, No matter which car you are in, sit in the middle or rear seat. When the rough spots start, grab hold of the head rest in front of you, not the grab bar, pull yourself slightly off the seat, I was surprised, It works really well, and you can still put your hands out in other paerts of the ride.. Before we found this out, only the front seat in the front car was acceptable.. Now you have to wait till April to try it out...

Rick

Thanks for the tip. Now I won’t be screaming like an 8 year old girl anymore. At 32 things begin to hurt more. I do not want to give my kids anymore ammunition to use against me than they already have. I ride it no matter how bad it hurts.