Father's Day Fun

IndyGuy4KI

I got to spend Father's Day with my 3 kids and @electricsun today.

We got there a few min after ERT started and headed right back to MT. My youngest hit 48" this year and he loves all the new coasters he can ride. 

We headed right up the stairs on MT and got on the next train. The first ride was the song Cars and bats. Logan (the 49" son) loves MT, but still a little uneasy about the shed and sat out the second ride.

We then went and rode The Beast. This is Logan's favorite ride in the park now. I think he can marathon it now. (I think he might be the biggest enthusiast out of my 3 kids.)

IMG_20210620_181435.jpg

The kids were getting hot and since WWC is now open, we headed over there to cool off. Electricsun did not want to ride, so she took some photos for us. 

IMG_20210620_181430.jpg.

We then went to BLSC to get a ride on it before the line for to long. I know it gets knocked on a lot, but I love this coaster. 

We then went to Chicken Shack for lunch. The chicken was very good and juicy today. It is usually one of my go to meals at the park.

Next up was The Bat. The last time the kids were there we could not ride it due to a shoulder injury and was not allowed on anything with an OTSR. This time I was cleared so Logan could ride this with me. He absolutely loved it. He loved it so much he wanted to ride it again. First we rode in the front, then the back. He liked the front best.

PXL_20210620_170300767.jpg

The older kids and I went and got a spin on Banshee. Never a bad ride on it.

PXL_20210620_173228005.MP.jpg

Next we saw Congo Falls was open, so we got a ride on it. A nice cool refreshing ride. We then decided to ride Adventure Express. This was the longest wait of the day at about 15 min. We then walked over to The Racer. We rode Red Racer, but Blue was getting delayed, so they sent us by ourselves. The ride op said blue forfeited the racer, and we were taking a victory lap. They was a cool way to send us.

PXL_20210620_183931089.MP.jpg

I checked the app and saw Orion was 15 min on the app. So the older kids and I went and got a ride on it. The guy in front of us was trying to get his daughter to ride it again, but she was not having any of that. That was kind of cute to witness..

We then went and took 2 cars on a ride on KMAA's. I am so happy to have that ride in the park again. After that, the older kids and I rode on Windseeker. I really do enjoy this ride. I also love looking down and seeing Windy made by rocks.

IMG_20210620_181415.jpg

We then went to have dinner before heading out for the day. Electricsun and Logan went to get French Corner sandwiches and the older kids and I got Panda Express. We meet up at a table by the fountains for some dinner fountain ERT. We must say the sandwiches at French Corner are a great light meal options, and a great portion for a 6 year old stomach.

We decided to get some of the cinnamon bread that is at French Corner as well. I would give it a 4 out of 5. I am not sure how long it had been sitting, but it was a little dry. It really could have been a little more buttery for my taste. Still a great treat offering at the park and would recommend you try it.

Photo_1624229330457.jpg

I got a picture with the kids at the fountain and then sent a Snapchat video of Fountain ERT to @pianoman before leaving for the day.

IMG_20210620_181410.jpg

• Like 4