What is the most underrated ride at Kings Island?

Dj325

What is the most underrated ride at Kings Island?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been asking this question to some of my crew members for a while now, so now I'll ask you guys, the KICentral community! Here's the question:

Which of these rides do you think is the most underrated ride at Kings Island?

If there's a ride that you think is the most underrated ride at the park and it's not listed, then you may choose "other" and comment down below which ride it is that wasn't on the list. This should be fun! As always, be respectful of others' opinions please:D Enjoy!! :)

I voted for The Racer. It's a CLASSIC:D I don't get why this ride is so underappreciated! I love getting to race my friends and family on a roller coaster:D Who doesn't love that? Also, the ride was retracked some more, meaning that it's a little bit smoother than before.

I'm hoping that the park will give it nice new paint job for next year! Especially since the park's 50th anniversary is next year, meaning that The Racer itself will also turn 50 years old! I might as well post an entire topic about this. If it's not being addressed, I think it should.

Also I probably might add another option to the poll after doing some thinking.

White Water Canyon.

It's the best river rapids ride I've been on by far. Most are compact and zig zag on flat land out in the open but WWC is sprawling over terrain in the woods.

*Also before Mystic Timbers and to a lesser extent Diamondback it felt like you were WAY out in the woods far away from the park. It was even more awesome for that. 

• Like 2

I would say Adventure Express, especially now that more of the effects are working! :)

EDIT: So, I voted for Adventure Express, but I would also say The Bat. It's a good coaster that has that long walk to the station (possibly) working against it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KI Guy said:

White Water Canyon.

It's the best river rapids ride I've been on by far. Most are compact and zig zag on flat land out in the open but WWC is sprawling over terrain in the woods.

*Also before Mystic Timbers and to a lesser extent Diamondback it felt like you were WAY out in the woods far away from the park. It was even more awesome for that. 

Especially with that trek you used to have to make!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I voted for Bat (way better than Iron Dragon) but now that I see half the votes were for it, I guess its not that underrated.

I should have voted for Flight of Fear. Obviously the line remains long for it this season but a lot of enthusiasts despise the thing and I've always loved it. I like the theming, the launch, the darkness and the disorientation it creates.

Since people are talking about WWC. It's my favorite non-coaster ride at the park. I do miss that feeling of being out in the woods away from everything else but watching MT fly over while in line or on the ride is neat in its own way. For a long time I thought Thunder Canyon was better because of its cool fake canyons and waterfalls but after riding it the other day, that's all it seems to have. The boats are so big that they don't spin and the rapids do nothing to them and there are no water cannons. I don't think it would ever happen (pumping all that water gets expensive) but I would love to see some water falls added to some of the more dead spots in WWC (and some more theming would be nice).