KI survey: Part 1

Dj325

KI survey questions: Part 1  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is part 1 of a Kings Island survey that I'm doing. As of right now I don't know how many parts this survey will be split into. So I will try to let you know when the next part is available and when the last one is coming up.

Hello there! This is part 1 of a Kings Island survey that I'm doing. It's very simple. Just answer the questions. And if you have any questions, concerns, or are confused, please comment down below. I will also let you know when the next part of the survey is available. Anyways, I can't wait to see the results! Enjoy!!:D

5 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

Acknowledge a double post is in fact a double post and all is fine, got it.  Something to consider adding to the TOS as it doesn’t currently have that exception.  

I never understood why double-posts were so violating in the first place. Let it go. I remain surprised how many people do not like BLSC though. My whole family enjoys it, and has for many years. Is it the best thrill-ride ever? Certainly not, but it's an in-between ride with a launch. Something the whole family could potentially enjoy. But I guess they don't? We like it, so there's that...lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^ On BLSC that is where I am.  I actually enjoy the coaster for what it is.  Yes I would have much preferred that Les Taxis and Flying Eagles stayed where they were.  The ride would have been great in Action Zone as that area needed another family attraction but at this point the ride has been there 17 seasons at this point.

As far as the area that needs the most help it is Action Zone.  It needs a complete retheme and some additional family flats.

• Like 1

I enjoy all the rides in Action Zone, but I agree, the theming is pretty much non-existent at this point. Back in the day when Congo Falls was relatively new, and King Cobra still stood, it kinda had a jungle theme. And that was pretty cool. But it's mostly a concrete jungle today. :unsure:

• Like 2

I'll be real for a minute, this is actually a pretty good poll. 

I personally believe Oktoberfest just needs a true revival with food and attractions, more than what Action Zone needs. However, I will say Planet Snoopy needs some TLC. The signs are showing some wear, the same with the Snoopy statues which need some serious recoats.