Squashmellow Shop closed (what’s next?)

BoddaH1994

Maybe as others have stated in this thread they are temporarily converting it to a Grand Carnivale shop.  That will allow them some time to get more Squashmellows in stock, and they can convert it back to that after Grand Carnivale when they hopefully have more inventory.

• Like 1

I had no idea squishmellows are so popular, they look like regular stuffed animals to me. 

I did too but a co workers daughter collects them. Some are scented some are just very rare and collectible. Then the Kings Island exclusive ones were limited edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

And if ya'll want to learn more about Squishmellows, here's the official site:

https://squishmallows.com/

From what I've read, they've been increasing in popularity over the past year and seem to appeal to both collectors (there are specific ones that people try to obtain) and those who just love stuffed animals. I didn't realize there were so many designs!

• Like 2

My daughter wanted a small snoopy and they ran out early this season.    Kept coming back to park and no avail as no new stock.   Well I saw that the number online to call for SpringDot is 513-542-4000 (ask for Halanna).    They said you can order online for this at CP online store or Carowinds as they have them.    FYI, Springdot is the store and in cincinnati that sells them.    So I asked if I could just order one and pickup since close and not pay shipping.   Yep.    Went there, got it and no problem.    So if you live local, Springdot office is near downtown cinti and you can call directly and get online stuff there.   Going back again for a couple CP pins and one more KI pin .

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mikejenkins1 said:

My daughter wanted a small snoopy and they ran out early this season.    Kept coming back to park and no avail as no new stock.   Well I saw that the number online to call for SpringDot is 513-542-4000 (ask for Halanna).    They said you can order online for this at CP online store or Carowinds as they have them.    FYI, Springdot is the store and in cincinnati that sells them.    So I asked if I could just order one and pickup since close and not pay shipping.   Yep.    Went there, got it and no problem.    So if you live local, Springdot office is near downtown cinti and you can call directly and get online stuff there.   Going back again for a couple CP pins and one more KI pin .

Nice find!

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 12:35 AM, BoddaH1994 said:

I asked an associate about the Squashmellow Store. They said it was closed because because they were having trouble sourcing the product. I think that makes much more sense than a pop up, since it’s such a bad location. 

Maybe they can get a couple Haunt exclusive ones stocked in the next couple months. 

On 7/14/2021 at 12:35 AM, BoddaH1994 said:

I asked an associate about the Squashmellow Store. They said it was closed because because they were having trouble sourcing the product. I think that makes much more sense than a pop up, since it’s such a bad location. 

I was in the Squishmallow Store for the fourth time on July 3. The shelves were packed full of squishy, pillowlike, and loveable take-homes. The store was a little empty of customers though. I hope the store returns, but perhaps its business model did not meet revenue?

1 hour ago, NegativeGs said:

I was in the Squishmallow Store for the fourth time on July 3. The shelves were packed full of squishy, pillowlike, and loveable take-homes. The store was a little empty of customers though. I hope the store returns, but perhaps its business model did not meet revenue?

From all accounts I’ve heard they were killing it. I think their supply just ran dry. 

• 1 month later...