Coney Mall Updating

pkifreak

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted "Racer" because its old and i've seen wood chips from the ride... plus the pink and green bubblegum scares me when i'm stuck in the tunnel

That would be from the STUPID and censored.gif who disrespect the ride. Believe me, when I find those people I make them feel stupid about it. For example, when punk censored.gif teenagers spit on the ride, I make them feel stupid about it and make them clean it up with a dirty rag. To make sure that they won't do it again. Plus, it gives them a story to tell when they come back. And they tell thier friends and then they won't do it.

Or nobody could touch the spit and you could just let it dry... but thats just me. I hate the ppl that put gum on the ground too, but then i get a good enough of an excuse to play with the gum freeze stuff, thats fung stuff. GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES! rolleyes.gif

Or nobody could touch the spit and you could just let it dry... but thats just me. I hate the ppl that put gum on the ground too, but then i get a good enough of an excuse to play with the gum freeze stuff, thats fung stuff. GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES! rolleyes.gif

I used to take gum remover and kill bee's with it. laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i would like to see racer get some bigger seats for people like me and i think they should put red,white, and blue lights on it and yes some new sleeker logos would set it off real nice.

oh yeah i think that the crews should be able to wear uniforms that match the rides themself. so we all don't look like peolple from the blue men group and the sups look like casper. lol laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes, I had a couple incidents involving spit on the Ferris Wheel at Coney, which is not a pretty thing considering when people spit off of that ride, it usually ends up in a car below. We can actually call a manager if we see someone spitting and they can remove their ride bracelet without refund.

Back on topic, I think the best thing that can be done to improve Coney Mall, other than IJST, is to put another new flat ride in, where Flight Commander used to be. Pull some guests back into that section of the midway.