Current 2021 food costs

Angel777

9 hours ago, Angel777 said:

Could someone tell me the costs for food; how much would a pizza cost and how many slices (or people would it feed).

Your best bet would be to get the all day meal plan for $31.99 found here: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/dining/drinks-dining-deals

A pizza is going to be like a pizza at Dominos or Little Caesars. Since I have the meal plan I am not sure of cost, but would say around $25 give or take. The all day dining is a good deal and worth it I think. My wife and I did that at Hersey Park a week ago and really liked it.

7 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Your best bet would be to get the all day meal plan for $31.99 found here: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/dining/drinks-dining-deals

A pizza is going to be like a pizza at Dominos or Little Caesars. Since I have the meal plan I am not sure of cost, but would say around $25 give or take. The all day dining is a good deal and worth it I think. My wife and I did that at Hersey Park a week ago and really liked it.

It’s for 18 people…meal plans will be too much but thank you I wish we could afford that lol 

Most single meals in the park cost $15 and include a drink.  I think a whole LaRosa's pizza is $32 and has either 8 or 12 slices.  Portion sizes on most meals (except The French Corner) are generous.  I believe drinks are either 6 or 7 dollars.  Visit the following site for accurate information about the selection of food:  Drinks & Dining Options | Amusement Park Food | Kings Island (visitkingsisland.com)

Visit this site for pricing:  Dining and Drink Deals | Meal Plans | Kings Island (visitkingsisland.com)

Keep in mind that a single meal ticket might be cheaper to buy online instead of in park, but you have to pay a service fee, and the park is going cashless soon.

• Like 1

With that large of group and being budget conscious it may be advantageous to pack coolers and eat in the lot.  If hot meals are important one or two could leave and pick up food outside the park (even pizza) and bring it back to the lot for the group.  This is not abnormal, many people eat in the lot just no grills (open flame).  This is what I would do if on a limited budget and save the money for snacks or ice cream in the park.  

• Like 5