2005 Date for the Nick Parade and School of ROCK!

Scooby_Doo

I just got flyer in the mail telling to renew my pass and it has a picture of Spongebob from last year Nick Parade with the date for next years parade the parade starts July 2-August 7 2005 and the flyer tells about a new paramount magic of the movies show it is School of Rock.

I think Paramount is still trying to shy away from Star Trek a little. First it's not as mainstream as School of Rock. Second the latest show and movie haven't exactly been huge successes for them. Third it's expensive to do anything Star trek related with the special effects and things that are needed.

Ummmm.......Trust me you School of Rock lends itself to the style of show for next year, much better then any other movie would. Do NOT expect this show to be like this past years show, it weill be VERY different!!! Trust me! I know that it says that it will be a Magic of the Movies show, but that is just the name that they are going to keep using, because the show is themed to a Paramount movie. School of Rock is going to ROCK!!!!!

I just got flyer in the mail telling to renew my pass and it has a picture of Spongebob from last year Nick Parade with the date for next years parade the parade starts July 2-August 7 2005 and the flyer tells about a new paramount magic of the movies show it is School of Rock.

School of Rock? So you're saying that the Paramount Theatre show this year actually shows some promise??!!

School of Rock? So you're saying that the Paramount Theatre show this year actually shows some promise??!!

Hey now...I LIKED Magic of the Movies! I saw it.....3 times i believe

Hey now...I LIKED Magic of the Movies! I saw it.....3 times i believe

Donald, I never doubled that you were..... original..

But yes, for the first time in a long time, I am really excited about a show at the Paramount Theatre. Good job PKI, don't let me down! biggrin.gif

So is School of Rock going to be a singing and dancing show similar to what Graveyard Shift was?
wink.gif No official comment, but you will probably see a combination of ideas from many different shows.

So you're saying that the Paramount Theatre show this year actually shows some promise??!!
Yes.....From what I have been told this show has a lot of promise.

Looking in to my crystal ball, I'm seeing a sing-along comedy. "Ned Sheebly" will be at the front of the "class" and you'll all be the students. Sounds like it'll be a funny show!

Then again, I don't really have a crystal ball, and this is more of a prediction than an abberrition... but that's my 2 cents! biggrin.gif

I myself used to be a Trekkie. Back in my middle school days I was a big TNG and Voyager fan (Kill me later, I liked it tongue.gif ). I watched a couple episodes of Enterprise, and was turned off. They really need to give Rick Berman a rest, as well as the series. It seems P-mount is sucking Star Trek dry, and they need to give it a rest. Nemesis was alright, but could have been better.

~S~

Looking in to my crystal ball, I'm seeing a sing-along comedy. "Ned Sheebly" will be at the front of the "class" and you'll all be the students. Sounds like it'll be a funny show!

Then again, I don't really have a crystal ball, and this is more of a prediction than an abberrition... but that's my 2 cents! biggrin.gif

Well as far as I know BORG: Assimilator, the Star Trek themed ride at Carowinds, was a big hit this season. I know I absolutely loved it and it was really themed well. I hope that other Paramount Parks, especially PKI, will add similar rides.

Wow, several things...

I really would love to see anything Star Trek at the park!

The parade next year will be probably take out some old floats and add a few more. It should be great! We were one of the best parks to put it on, not all the parks had the entertainment crew that we had (and they ROCK!) and didn't have much spirit in the parade.

It would really blow if WinterFest started on BlackFriday. The attendance will be so bad! Hopefully that isn't true...