Haunt, Tricks and Treats, and Winterfest Auditions

BoddaH1994

22 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

All you actors, singers, and dancers:

4C3B1036-5078-4E67-978D-2D82169CBAD9.jpeg

0D8D214E-617B-4C55-96C0-06154E779BB6.jpeg

Notice how Haunt availability is through Oct 31, a Sunday? Hmmm…

I think it is a good idea to expand the fall operating calendar. I am not sure we will also see Thursdays added like at Cedar Point, but I would not be opposed.

I am also really glad that The Tricks and Treats event seems like it is here to stay. I like it better than Great Pumpkin Fest because it is not just limited to one area of the park, and it seems like there is more to do (and not just for kids).

I also hope we see a lot of entertainment offerings for Tricks and Treats, Halloween Haunt, and Winterfest. Maybe, just maybe, the Kings Island Theater and Festhaus will house shows once again. It would be cool if we see a Winterfest parade like the one Carowinds debuted in 2019.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

King ding dong doesn't want to show off his tootsie roll moves? 

Please tell me I'm not the only person who actually lol'd at that. 

I'm happy to see the events are still happening, I'm also pretty interested to see if they will nix any haunts and add new ones if they were already planned. 

• Haha 2

I think they could definitely tie many of the daytime trick or treat stations thematicly into night time scare zones and even try to better theme (location-wise) the mazes. Like the pirate treat station located by the set for the pirate scare zone with maybe even an indoor haunt in the area that ties in as well. Make the indoor the most intense, the outdoor still “slightly kid friendly” fir kids that want to stay after dark.