What’s up with the new template?

14 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

I like it; it’s like an achievement system in a video game. I am curious as to what all the rank icons are (since some won’t show up).

All are coasters except for two.  The first one is the Eiffel Tower for I figured it means people are new and in the tower getting a feel for the place.

The second is Surf Dog. (You have not learned of it is or isn't a coaster as of yet.)

The rest are every coaster at the park.

• Thanks 1

Honestly I like it, it kind of took me back as a server glitch as it appears in a funky spot. (imo I think if it were to be center aligned below members it would look better) 

16 hours ago, BB1 said:

Honestly I like it, it kind of took me back as a server glitch as it appears in a funky spot. (imo I think if it were to be center aligned below members it would look better) 

Yeah I was surprised when they even changed it, and I have no control of where they put it.

It seems some of the files went corrupt, I will see what's going on the next time I am not on mobile.

I think I have them working again. Here are the rankings and the corresponding ride:

• KIC Tourist - Eiffel Tower - 0 points
  • KIC Local - Surf Dog - 100 points
  • KIC Junky - Woodstock Express - 200 points
  • KIC Enthusiast - Flying Ace Areal Chase - 400 points
  • KIC Expert - Invertigo - 600 points
  • KIC Senior - The Racer - 800 points
  • KIC Star Member - The Bat - 1000 points
  • KIC Platinum Member - Adventure Express - 1500 points
  • KIC Double Platinum Member - Backlot Stunt Coaster - 2000 points
  • KIC Triple Platinum Member - The Beast - 2500 points
  • KIC Superstar - Banshee - 3000 points
  • KIC Legend - Diamondback - 5000 points
  • KIC Immortal - Orion - 10000 points
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm seeing the top ad banner too. It shows up on some pages, but not others. 

Oddly enough it popped up as I attempted to respond to this thread, makes the editor a little crowded.

It would be nicer if they worked with the site theme, in dark mode in a dark room the ad is very bright. 

1 hour ago, disco2000 said:

Maybe this ad can answer all our KI questions :P

image.png

My favorite thing about this ad is that it doesn't try to be even remotely specific in a way that's helpful. What are these experts knowledgeable in? No idea. Everything, I guess. But we'll assure you--twice--that it will just be you and them and no one else. You can expect an answer in exactly 9 seconds. Not 10 seconds, not 8 seconds--a nice, round 9 seconds. Want some information? You've come to the right place, probably. Buckle your seatbelt, because the next 9 seconds will BLOW YOUR MIND.

If these are the kinds of ads we'll get if the admins don't change the forum coding, please don't change the coding. I'm all for them.

Its interesting considering we have changed nothing with the ad codes for years.....

Currently looking into this.

-We were automatically enrolled in their new "Auto Ad's" which allows google to decide when and where ads appear. That has now been reverted back.

• Like 1