The Beast!

The-Snapper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There amazing! You know Lightning Racer which opened up at Hershey Park In 00' Hasnt had any track problems and they havent had to replace any track for it. Thats amazing if you ask me!

Big Deal...

they only have 7 coasters total, soon to be 9 in 2006... they are really just starting, but kudos to them...

look at magnitude of CCI/Dinn/Gravity Group... they have most of the top ten!

• 3 weeks later...

anybody ever gotten a tear jerker from a coaster...

i onlyget them on four rides

and all are for front seat except one...

tear jerker in front seat,

Raven - HW

Beast - PKI

Chang - SFKK

sencond bench of entire train, best airtime:

Thunder Run - SFKK

whichever seat you pick on raven is enjoyable there is a wide variety of rides there,

try the front for fast tear jerker action, and suspension... try the middle for the "whip around" or try the back for the best airtime around...

user posted image

though the legend has a more sudden pop of airtime, it has considerably less air that raven...

user posted image

I would not compare The Beast to some of these other wooden coaster. Sure the Raven is nice for a small area that it is in, but when you have a long speed coaster you would a coaster like The Beast in your woods. Back in the day before the Raven. The Beast had no paids and lap bars that you have now days. I wish they put single bar back on The Beast and show all of you yong people what The Beast can do.

What is a tear jerker?  huh.gif

A tear jerker is when you ride a ride and your eyes water and the tears are running on the side of your face.

Oh. I have done that before. Not cause I was scared or anything - they just water up. It was on Beast. And when I got back to the station, people thought I was crying. laugh.gif

I know that my eyes always water up after the drop on Vortex - when you go up that hill and get airtime. Like my eyes are fine till there, and soon as I hit that airtime spot - my eyes water up instantly. Don't know why, but it always happens. laugh.gif