rudeness in the park?

Nutterie

Not even sure what "rude guests" means. Obviously there were a couple fighting incidents but those were on pretty crowded days and certainly aren't *that* common.

Most guests at any park just keep to themselves, which can come off as rude, but its just how modern society works.

Not even sure what "rude guests" means. Obviously there were a couple fighting incidents but those were on pretty crowded days and certainly aren't *that* common.
Most guests at any park just keep to themselves, which can come off as rude, but its just how modern society works.
she said one of her coworkers went and said its nothing but loud, disrespectful teenagers

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Nutterie said:

she said one of her coworkers went and said its nothing but loud, disrespectful teenagers

Is her coworker named Karen?

Crowds do skew younger at parks like KI these days but its an amusement park. Its going to be loud.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nutterie said:

It’s a theme park. Of course it’ll be full of teenagers. I doubt they’re all loud and disrespectful. I doubt even close to a majority are. From working nearly every day at KI, I can tell you 99% of people just keep to themselves unless they have a question for me. I haven’t had any more rude encounters this season than I typically do in a season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nutterie said:

Sounds like thirdhand information to me. Respect your mother's advice, but if you may go to KI, make your own opinion after visiting. I've visited KI (and other CF parks) many times this year. Everyone I've met has been friendly. I am also very courteous to other park visitors and employees. I hope this helps and you can enjoy KI.

Sounds like thirdhand information to me. Respect your mother's advice, but if you may go to KI, make your own opinion after visiting. I've visited KI (and other CF parks) many times this year. Everyone I've met has been friendly. I am also very courteous to other park visitors and employees. I hope this helps and you can enjoy KI.
ive been many times, just not this yr. it wasnt gonna stop me but i was just wondering what it was all about

On 8/2/2021 at 1:58 PM, Nutterie said:

im planning on going soon, but my mom said that she heard the park isnt worth visiting this year because the guests are so rude. this wont stop me, but has anyone had experience with this?

Rude people are everywhere... If I didn't go where rude people are, I wouldn't leave my house...