What food would you like to see added to the park?

Thabto

On 8/17/2021 at 8:55 PM, bjcolglazier said:

McDonalds. Maybe like 2-4 of them spread around the park so they can keep the lines down. We actually like Subway, but the location is never open on time, and soon as it does open the line is like an hour. These days I go to Jimmy Johns the day before we plan to go to the park and buy a couple loaves of their bread. Make subs at home, pack 'em in the car. Saves about $40, and keeps us out of the restroom later in the day.

Why???? More chain food and liscensed branding?? 

• Like 1

If they ever replace LaRosa's with another pizza place (which I can't really see them doing any time soon to be honest), I could see them maybe doing something with Mikey's Late Night Slice which is a local pizza place that originated in Columbus. They do pizza by the slice as part of their actual menu which I think would work well with the whole amusement park thing. They also do like wings as well so it's not just another pizza place in the park, it's something different. I know they have a location in Cincinnati so it's not as if they're 1 1/2 away from the whole chain. I could even see them being part of the food truck line up if they ever bring the festival back since their food truck is pretty well know around Columbus.

2 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

The park has proven they can now create their own food offerings and be successful. I don't think we need any more chains on the park. I could see it going the opposite direction.

Right??? All these people asking for more franchised and liscensed brand names is like someone saying “let’s have a fancy dinner out tonight at that great place called Applebee’s!” I’d love to see unique offerings OR create original theme appropriate concepts and have an operating partner like Thurdedome brands(Bakersfield, eagle, maple wood) staff, train and run them if KI doesn’t want to take full operational ownership. That’s the model that Disney does with PATINA restaurant group (they run a lot of the in-park restaurants that Disney designs and develops the theming for)