Xmas List Ho Ho Ho

The-Snapper

I know we wil NEVER get one but if anyone reads this that can do something about it ... ALL I want for Christmas is my two front (oops ) A Nice B&M Floorless or inverted coaster not themed!!!

But what I honestly wont most is SCOOTERS back!!!

Never say never.

And I don't believe Scooters will come back.

Why would you want to have a Zamperla flying coaster like the one at Wonderland? From all the reports I`ve heard, it is a rough, boring ride. I would rather have a B&M flying, even a Vekoma flying coaster than a Zamperla model. Not to mention that capacity on the Zamperla model is really low.

A B&M would be cool. I would like to see a really big Intamin or a B&M. But the odds of getting something non themed are the same as Bush COMPLETELY pulling EVERY troop out of Iraq at 4:00 this evening. Ain't gonna happen... ph34r.gif

I think we may get another set of scooters eventually, but someone told me that it was a defect that allowed them to snap, so unless we got one of these defective Bisch-Rocco (or whatever its called) scooters, like the Flying Eagles (there are only a few in the world that are snappable), we still wont snap. The only way the snappers will be able to snap is if we get "The Flying Eagles' BACK, and that ain't gonna happen either... sad.gif

Snapper, STOP WHINING! Don't say "keep your thoughts to yourself." This is a forum! Its made for people to say their thoughts on a topic. He has the right to say Scooters sucked just as much as you have the right to say Beast sucks (BRAKE BRAKE!!!).

EDIT: Oh, and I would love a B&M flyer, preferably themed, but still cool without theming.

Edited by UncleHenry

Bisch Rocco is correct, and they snap with lighter, faster models, number of tubs is irrelevant, they can all snap, even the Holiday World ones did, before they slowed them down just before teh 2001 season, they get slower every year it seems, but now that it has the airbox and new computer, it should be fine... still no snap, unless you get a mega breeze and you are seriously working them! ask snapper...

a new set of scooters is not out of the question in my view...

but yes a B&M anything themed or not would be excellent, but you need to have something making it not blah, like at least Beast has the old building look, and the "beast" theme, what is SoB's? a nuclear reactor? warehouse? what? and you know, FoF is one, but it just has heavy theming before the ride, not during... so this would be okay themeing, so actually im leaning towards theming,

Snapper, UH... Like Legend's Theming...

Why would you want to have a Zamperla flying coaster like the one at Wonderland? From all the reports I`ve heard, it is a rough, boring ride. I would rather have a B&M flying, even a Vekoma flying coaster than a Zamperla model. Not to mention that capacity on the Zamperla model is really low.

maybe so, but not Vekoma, for the love... not VEKOMA! not a Hang-n-Bang!

The Beast's theme is that you are running away from The Beast, through the woods.

The SOB theme is that you are in a research lab that is studying the Son of Beast, but it broke out, and you have to find it, before it finds you!  laugh.gif

thats so strange... oh well...

i still prefer legend's theming... and TR:TR

Snapper, I AGREE 100% HA HA HA HA HA

Close...Drop to the first Helix is the car accident ( chainlift= waiting at traffic light, drop= running the light, top of second hill= the semi that sideswipes you, helix= your car tumbling and rolling 200 feet down the street), the block brakes is your car finally stopping, the loop is you getting thrown in the ambulance, after the loop is the actual trip to the hospital ( your ambulance has met with alot of traffic though, and other cars keep hitting it, hence the further beating ), finally you get to the station which serves as the hospital.

I am a themaholic, theming is my business, whether it's intended theming, or theming from my noodle. I just can't get enough themahol!!!

you should get to going at the legend... it would be cool... you could do a great job...

Great Spiral Drop on it! and a Bunny Hill, i think that could be the "old church bridge" and the photo shoot could be the bright falsh! lol

Just gimme some time on that one, I've only been to the park twice, and I need to consider every hill, turn, and tunnel on that thing.

Legend= best woodie on the planet.

Legend is good, you must be a beast op am i right? Raven is still better...

but yeah, if it helps, small swoop down/right, lift up, swooping crest about 110 degree then drop into the first drop, then as it swoops down to the ravine, the tunnel surrounds the track, the train then roars over watubee, then dips below ZOOMbabwe, and up and beyond ZINGA to begin the 77 ft Spiral Drop, of changing radii and incredible forces, to slam into the bunny hill! great airtime! it then goes to the next hill which feels like it barely makes it over, then into the underground (by 4 ft) tunnel, and turns shyly at the bottom of that, then swoops left and right to get you to the double helix, then a small hill to introduce you to the helices, after the first tunnel of the first helix, it makes you dive into the second and after THAT, you go around (with incredible G forces) and go up and down to head toward Frightful Falls Log Flume, then after turning sharp to the right, you dive under the flume, and up and over the station, to the left, down into the ravine, up and roar around the corner, and whooosh! the brakes...

that better? lol

eh ive only been to PKI twice too so i really feel ya

I'd like to see a ride like, 'tomb raider: the ride' from Paramounts Canada's Wonderland. It's a steel- prone coaster, but with only 4 riders per cycle. It looks cool.

Don't ever wish that on yourself.

TR:TR is a horrible coaster, I've ridden it twice and I doubt I will ever ride it again. It just pains me to see that pile of junk in my home park, especially since two good flat rides got removed for it's place.

Just gimme some time on that one, I've only been to the park twice, and I need to consider every hill, turn, and tunnel on that thing.

Legend= best woodie on the planet.

Legend is good, you must be a beast op am i right? Raven is still better...

but yeah, if it helps, small swoop down/right, lift up, swooping crest about 110 degree then drop into the first drop, then as it swoops down to the ravine, the tunnel surrounds the track, the train then roars over watubee, then dips below ZOOMbabwe, and up and beyond ZINGA to begin the 77 ft Spiral Drop, of changing radii and incredible forces, to slam into the bunny hill! great airtime! it then goes to the next hill which feels like it barely makes it over, then into the underground (by 4 ft) tunnel, and turns shyly at the bottom of that, then swoops left and right to get you to the double helix, then a small hill to introduce you to the helices, after the first tunnel of the first helix, it makes you dive into the second and after THAT, you go around (with incredible G forces) and go up and down to head toward Frightful Falls Log Flume, then after turning sharp to the right, you dive under the flume, and up and over the station, to the left, down into the ravine, up and roar around the corner, and whooosh! the brakes...

that better? lol

eh ive only been to PKI twice too so i really feel ya

Thanks for that, it does help actually.

And no, I don't work on Beast, I work on TRTR. Being a themaholic, I prefer to surround myself with elaborate scenery. Working on the ride itself and just watching the cycles is one of the best things in the park to do, in my opinion. I love watching the effects, and just watching a ride this big operate is a blast too.