Trip to Six Flags Great Adventure 8/9 and 8/10 (2021)

Orion13

My mom and I made the long trip out to New Jersey to go to Six Flags Great Adventure. It was a very long drive, but we made it! Six Flags Great Adventure was a great park!

RIDES

We were able to get on a lot of rides including all of the coasters other than the unfortunately closed Jersey Devil and El Toro. I was able to make it on Kingda Ka twice! Both times it was walk on. As soon as I found out that we were going to Six Flags Great Adventure, I wanted to ride Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom. The Drop Tower attached to Kingda Ka. I was honestly terrified, but I worked up the courage to ride it. For those not knowing, Kingda Ka is the tallest coaster in the world and Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom is the tallest and fastest Drop Tower in the world. Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom was walk-on and it was honestly a fun ride. I didn't ride it again though.

FOOD

On our first day, we ate at the Best of the West restaurant that, if you were sitting outside, had an excellent view of Kingda Ka. On our second day, we ate at a quesadilla place and I was pleasantly surprised with the food. It was pretty good. We also found two Rita's Custard places which we had dessert at on both days. It was delicious!

WOOD I GO BACK

Yes. I would go back. But I'm not sure if my mom would be up for that drive again. The reason I would go back would be to ride El Toro, Jersey Devil, and the Lil' Devil Coaster when that opens. So one day, I will have to go back.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

The Bansheelover family made the trip to Six Flags Great Adventure as well. Unfortunately we were unable to ride everything due to a major thunderstorm, and only having one day to explore it. We did get two rides on Jersey Devil which was a lot of fun, and enjoyed the Houdini experience. Also snagged rides on Cyborg, Nitro,  Batman, and Dark Knight before the storms. I definitely want to return to finish the park, and ride El Toro.

• Like 2