Eiffel Tower Repaint Updates

IndyGuy4KI

• 2 weeks later...

This is the side of the tower facing south toward Planet Snoopy. This area had been stripped last week and was clearly painted, as the color pops up on the “box” at the top. I’ve heard rumors of different colors but so far it looks as if at least this part will remain the same. 7290CE34-4BC6-406B-BA4E-21CE6FDBC20B.jpeg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Will it have fastlane?

No…but something even better is in the works. The park is busy developing “Paintings” cards that allow the guests to actually be a part of the experience and history of this unique event. The cards come in 6 gallon and 9 gallon denominations and sell for $49.99 and $74.99 respectively.  ($5 discount for passholders). Once the guests have finished with either card they will unlock the ability to purchase a limited edition “I Painted It!” T-shirt for just $34.99 ($5 discount for passholders). 

Be sure to get your early once they go on sale as they will sell out quickly and prices are likely to go up.   

• Haha 3

On 9/5/2021 at 9:23 PM, King Ding Dong said:

No…but something even better is in the works. The park is busy developing “Paintings” cards that allow the guests to actually be a part of the experience and history of this unique event. The cards come in 6 gallon and 9 gallon denominations and sell for $49.99 and $74.99 respectively.  ($5 discount for passholders). Once the guests have finished with either card they will unlock the ability to purchase a limited edition “I Painted It!” T-shirt for just $34.99 ($5 discount for passholders). 

Be sure to get your early once they go on sale as they will sell out quickly and prices are likely to go up.   

I got mine :P

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

So fascinating! I think painting the tower would be terrifying but I’d probably jump at the opportunity!

That's really cool, but I would pass as the whole unharnessed while being that up high thing would freak me out... but kudos to the men and women stepping up and doing that job! :D

-MDMC, who gets nervous while watching Youtube videos of people playing at dangerous heights  or the one where someone is giving a tour from the top of Kingda Ka....

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

So out of curiosity, did they start from the top of the tower? It seemed like that a couple weeks ago.

I think the top of the tower is all they have completely finished so far. Kings Island probably wanted to get the top done in time for Halloween Haunt. The ready of the tower seems like it is being prepped for a final coat of green paint.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...