Pick a Cedar Fair park to receive a Mack Extreme Spinner

SonofBaconator

Cedar Fair Extreme Spinner  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Getting back to the topic, I feel like any park in the chain's "big four" could receive one. I'd even throw in Kings Dominion.

Ironically, Kings Island is the one park I would think would be the least likely of the five parks I just listed to get one. We're missing that traditional looper and I feel like spinners aren't for everyone. Kings Dominion needs a stand out coaster which an extreme spinner definitely is. Carowinds is always in talks of getting something big but with them getting Copperhead Strike it would be unlikely that they would get something else from Mack so soon. Canada's Wonderland needs more support coasters and more launched coasters so I feel like one would fit there well. Cedar Point is always adding new, exciting, coasters so a record breaking spinner would certainly turn heads but I don't think they would be ready for one any time soon. 

In my opinion:

1. Kings Dominion
  2. Canada's Wonderland
  3. Cedar Point
  4. Kings Island
  5. Carowinds

If Cedar Fair decided to get an extreme spinner I think it should go to Kings Dominion. It could be a first for the east coast and could give people more of a reason to go to the park after they've removed so many attractions.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

If Cedar Fair decided to get an extreme spinner I think it should go to Kings Dominion. It could be a first for the east coast and could give people more of a reason to go to the park after they've removed so many attractions.

I think that's fair. KD could use something to grab people's attention. But they are also getting a "spinning" coaster next year, albeit a radically different sort, so some might say another spinning coaster isn't what they need.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It probably needs it the least with already having a great lineup, but for all the variety that Cedar Point has, seems a shame there isn't anything that spins. If they got that and a good modern woodie they would have something of just about everything then.

• 5 months later...