Passholder Update email

Jeorby Nanpa

Did you get the email about new terms for the passholders?  It's pseudo-legal stuff. But it appears that a pass won't be good for Haunt or Winterfest in the future?

I don’t see that anywhere in the email they sent. That would be business suicide if they did that. They learned that lesson years ago with Winterfest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jeorby Nanpa said:

Did you get the email about new terms for the passholders?  It's pseudo-legal stuff. But it appears that a pass won't be good for Haunt or Winterfest in the future?

Halloween Haunt and Winterfest are not included for regular pass holders which is not new. If you have a Gold or Platinum Pass, though, you get admission into Halloween Haunt and Winterfest.

• Like 1

Wonder if all season pass holders actually received an email about new season pass terms after their purchase.  Been a platinum pass holder for many years and have visited every Cedar Fair park many times, but never have received any emails from KI as my home park (not even in my spam folder as I check for potential misrouted email daily), and always verify my email address is correct each year at time of renewal (as well as making sure my email address is correct on my KI account).   Never got this recent email about new season pass terms (my friend also a platinum pass holder didn’t get the new season pass terms email either).  Never have gotten any pass perks over the years since all tied to a KI account email address.  Just gave up trying with KI over the phone over the years to fix whatever is potentially wrong in their system (spoke with many nice but clueless KI customer service reps on the phone over the years about the issue, but just gave up attempting to fix it)

I got the email.  It looked like the terms were actually updated August 20.  The only thing I could find of interest was the hand stamp needed for re-entry.  I remember that was the policy awhile back, then it changed, and looks like it changed back again.