Huss announces Break Dance 5

Do I have to ride the first four to understand the plot of #5?

In all seriousness, I wholeheartedly thought HUSS had gone under and no longer existed after the Dollywood lawsuit. I'm glad that's not the case. I always thought they had unique flat ride ideas that I'd love to see take off. I feel like they've got a ton of work to do in the American market to get back any kind of presence, though--maybe even moreso than Intamin.

• Like 1

Is something like this different enough from The Scrambler that it would be a good add for KI?  I don't do spinny flat rides, but the breakdance clips I saw looks similar to The Scrambler, but upped up in spinny fun by like a 100 x.  Seems like something that could be a good fit, say somewhere themed as a flight simulator program......  If we only knew a park that was hinting at such things :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, medford said:

Is something like this different enough from The Scrambler that it would be a good add for KI?  I don't do spinny flat rides, but the breakdance clips I saw looks similar to The Scrambler, but upped up in spinny fun by like a 100 x.  Seems like something that could be a good fit, say somewhere themed as a flight simulator program......  If we only knew a park that was hinting at such things :)

Doesn't ring any bells. :lol:

The Break Dance does seem pretty cool.

On 10/14/2021 at 12:37 PM, TombRaiderFTW said:

In all seriousness, I wholeheartedly thought HUSS had gone under and no longer existed after the Dollywood lawsuit. I'm glad that's not the case. I always thought they had unique flat ride ideas that I'd love to see take off. I feel like they've got a ton of work to do in the American market to get back any kind of presence, though--maybe even moreso than Intamin.

The HUSS of old did go out of business, and it did happen like the year after building the topple tower rides, but it was several years before the Dollywood lawsuit.  The lawsuit had nothing to do with the bankruptcy.

The current HUSS bought the remains of the company in bankruptcy and is the company that Dollywood sued.  I believe the only reason Dollywood was even able to sue the company was a service contact between them.

• Like 1