SFMM Announces Wonder Woman: Flight of Courage

1 hour ago, DoomPlague said:

I still find it bizarre how that parks adds a new coaster every 1-2 years despite the chain's financial position and the fact that they have considered selling it at least a couple of times.

SF financial position is not as bad as many think it is.

If SF is serious about selling, the park needs to be updated with fresh rides that bring in guests.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Seems that Six Flags is recovering from a lackluster 2020 season quicker than Cedar Fair.  I think they also handled everything much better.

I have to agree. Hershend and Six were adding hours and days as they saw the demand go up. CF was cutting days and hours. I still have not figured out why they could add hours to their staff when CF was the opposite.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I have to agree. Hershend and Six were adding hours and days as they saw the demand go up. CF was cutting days and hours. I still have not figured out why they could add hours to their staff when CF was the opposite.

Cedar Fair has some new policies this year such as employees not being able to work more than 7 days in a row and employees being capped at a certain number of hours worked a day unless they volunteer to work more. These policies have definitely not helped staffing situations, but I think they were implemented to improve the work experience. A lot of employees do not enjoy working all day during Halloween Haunt, for example, which is technically no longer possible unless you volunteer to do it. I don’t know if Six Flags has similar work rules in place.

• Like 1