Man gets his money's worth out of food plan at Six Flags

This popped up in my feed the other day. I've heard of people living near KI that go to the park for food like its an everyday thing. I live too far away to do this myself but if I lived close, I would at least be coming by regularly in the evenings. Not sure it would be worth dealing with the traffic and parking on Saturdays though.

What I found funny, one of the videos shown in the park on the TVs is Chef Major talking about food at the park and he gives an example of people coming to the park 4 times a week to use their dining plan. The parks clearly know people do it but I would think they don't want to give everyone else the idea.

I don't live too far away (30 min) but far enough away that I wouldn't make an hour visit just to grab a bite to eat and maybe a ride.

However, if I lived in Mason, I could totally see my family swinging in 2-3 times a week for dinner and a quick ride or two in the middle of the week or sunday evenings.

• Like 1

I have the meal plan, and live 10 minutes away. I have visited Kings Island 50 times this season, and ate every time sometimes twice. I venture to say I have had 65+ meals there. My go tos are chicken and salad at Coney BBQ, Pub burger at Brewhouse, Orange chicken at Panda, and the salad at Chicken Shack. I've also enjoyed the French restaurant, and Chic Fil A.   This summer I visited Cedar Point 4 times ate 8 times,  Dorney once ate twice, and Kings Dominion twice eating four times. I think I got my monies worth.

• Like 1