Excitement for WinterFest 2021 Is Building Up!

The Kings Island crews have been working hard this week to get the amusement park ready for WinterFest 2021. WinterFest opens the day after Thanksgiving, it will have been 696 days since the last WinterFest in 2019.   Once again, WinterFest 2021 will feature more than five million lights, ice skating on the famous Royal Fountain, select rides and live shows. 

New for the 2021 season is the Winter Wonderland parade. The WinterFest Wonderland Parade winds its way through the park each night of the event. Guests will be treated to a stunning mix of dazzling displays and extravagantly decorated floats with classic themes such as toy boxes, gingerbread houses and choo-choo trains, along with the WinterFest singers, dancers, classic holiday characters and the big guy himself, Santa Claus! The nightly parade starts at 8:30 p.m. in Coney Elf Village.  To learn more about Past Winterfest events visit the KICentral WinteFest Page: https://kicentral.com/park/kiwinterfest/

Brad Perdue the Media Director and Administrator of KICentral.com says, "From the discussions and excitement on the KICentral forums by its members this fall, I am certain KICentral members will be enjoying the holiday season at WinterFest by making memories with family, enjoying other KIC families company and enjoy seeing all the hard work that goes into transforming the park into this magical event. From all of us at KICentral.com we appreciate having this event back for 2021 and beyond."

For more details on 2021 WinterFest visit Kings Island’s website, https://www.visitkingsisland.com/

IMG_20191122_213639.jpg

KI Crews hard at work setting up for Winterfest! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 3:34 PM, IndyGuy4KI said:

Make sure you post about your trip and reviews!

Yes, I will do that in a couple weeks...so I can be able to celebrate my 50th birthday (golden).   My reviews from 2018 & 2019 for Winterfest has been outstanding and I do expect the 2021-2022 Winterfest to stay the same like 2018 and 2019....  I will shoot a photo of my birthday button in 2 weeks....

• Like 1