Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cutout with Authentic Paint Chip

RedSummit20

It is more than a chip of paint.  This collectible kit includes a Limited Edition "Coaster Cutout" of Kings Island's Eiffel Tower, an authentic paint chip in a stand-up display, a certificate of authenticity signed by Kings Island's executive vice president and general manager Mike Koontz, and a limited edition postcard set. 

It's a collectible that some may want, like similar other memorabilia they sold like bolts of Son of Beast and track pieces of Vortex.  By itself, the bolt wasn't that expensive.  If the Eiffel Tower isn't your jam, then don't buy it LOL.  Just like some passed on other memorabilia sold like The Vortex piece, but Vortex sold out quickly even at its price point.  

Some people want a piece of history and I think it is great the park is offering these things up for those that would like them.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Some people want a piece of history and I think it is great the park is offering these things up for those that would like them.

I agree.  While a paint chip may seem inconsequential to some...  a bolt, or a piece of wood or a piece of track tubing may seem just as inconsequential to others.

I readily shelled out the $ for the Eiffel Tower and glad I had a chance to do it.  I think its fun and quirky.  

• Like 4

I purchased one…but I did not purchase it for the “Ooooh, I own an actual piece of the park!” factor, I purchased one for what it represents to me…in this case it is a nice reminder of the summer trips to the park when my nephew was 3 years old. The Eiffel Tower was his favorite ride. (He was going through an elevator phase.) We rode the elevator for about an hour and a half stretches at a time with a half hour break in between! (He never wanted to look at the view from the top…just get right back on the elevator. Good times! :)

(I think I have Don Helbig beat on consecutive elevator rides.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1