PKI to host "Italian Job: Stunt Track" const. tour

Shaggy

PKI is graciously inviting enthusiasts to tour construction of "The Italian Job: Stunt Track."

Yes, that's right. On Friday January 14th, at 9am, PKI will host a walk-through on the site of the park's forthcoming 13th coaster.

The wonderful marketing staff will be on hand to guide the tour, and answer general questions.

There's no need to pre-register or such, just show up at Security Post 3 (the employee entrance to the extreme right of the main gates) by 9am.

The main parking lot will be open for parking, but should some snow fall it will not be cleared. ;-) Dress very warmly, and please wear shoes and clothing that will not mind some mud or dirt. The construction site is just that, a construction site... so wearing footwear you are not concerned about is important.. and being on good, safe behavior is key.

Thsi should be a fun chance to get a first hand look at next seasons sure-fire hit. It's also a chance to see what other unexpected, and unannounced changes the park is making for 2005.... ;-)

Thanks to PKI for consistantly opening up such fun opportunities for us fans!

See you there!

Shaggy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am scheduled to work that day. I might take a half day though just to see what’s going on. If not someone needs to take a ton of pictures and ask a ton of questions! Defiantly ask about a webcam over the construction site or at least weekly or bi-weekly updates.

Anyone taking a digital video camera?

Yep! I'll be there with mine biggrin.gif

Dreamer: I believe Matt took off for the BoomBay tour too, just what I will be doing.

Thats what i did......lol....ill have my video camera along.....and aaron might come along