PKI to host "Italian Job: Stunt Track" const. tour

Shaggy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is coming from the perspective of someone who sells this **** 30 shours a week at Best Buy:

Sony digital camcorders are the best for the money. I wouldn't mess with any other camcorder except a Sony unless it were a really higher-end Panasonic (like the 3CCD one).

Sony cameras aren't bad, but Canons have a lot more bang for the buck. The only advantage that Sony cameras have is that they have a Carl Zeiss lens, which is a multi-coated lens and improves contrast.

Resolution - Sony Camcorders and Canon cameras are the way to go.

Side notes: Yes, Canon camcorders are horrible. Don't buy one, don't even touch one. Off the shelf, if you're look at the under $400 range, the Canon Powershot A-Series cameras are the way to go.

Ryan

PKI is hosting this tour to coincide with the ACE No-Coaster Con which happens that weekend in Chicago.

PKI presents at the Con each year, and is offering a walk through tour such as this on the Friday prior. It's for those passing through Cincy on their way to No-Coaster and for those locals that will not be able to attend the event to hear updates firt-hand.

Shaggy

So how much of the ride will be done or will it just be mud as you see in the fly over pictures. Also where is a good place to park I have not been on a Kings Island tour and not sure. If anyone knows please PM or and tell me where to park and get into the park at thank you.

So how much of the ride will be done or will it just be mud as you see in the fly over pictures. Also where is a good place to park I have not been on a Kings Island tour and not sure. If anyone knows please PM or and tell me where to park and get into the park at thank you.

Shaggy said that the main parking lot will be open for this, unlike the Boomerang bay tour. So you should be able to just go in the main lot, and walk to Security post 3, which is to the right of the main entrance, by Human Resources.

It will be the parks 14th coaster.

1 - Adventure Express

2 - Son of Beast

3 - Beast

4 - Top Gun

5 - Face Off

6 - Racer/recaR

7 - Flight of Fear

8 - Vortex

9 - Rugrats Runaway Reptar

10 - Top Cats Taxi Jam

11 - Scooby's Ghoster Coaster

12 - Beastie

13 - Italian Job Stunt Track

If you count Racer and recaR as different coasters, then yes, IJST is the 14th. And I personally believe that they are different coasters. However RCDB lists them as one coaster, so IJST is officially our 13th coaster.

It will be the parks 14th coaster.

1 - Adventure Express

2 - Son of Beast

3 - Beast

4 - Top Gun

5 - Face Off

6 - Racer/recaR

7 - Flight of Fear

8 - Vortex

9 - Rugrats Runaway Reptar

10 - Top Cats Taxi Jam

11 - Scooby's Ghoster Coaster

12 - Beastie

13 - Italian Job Stunt Track

If you count Racer and recaR as different coasters, then yes, IJST is the 14th. And I personally believe that they are different coasters. However RCDB lists them as one coaster, so IJST is officially our 13th coaster.

Don't forget about this coaster.

user posted image

or are we only counting active coasters?

Ok, imagine that you're walking towards the entrance. You're on the right side of the Tram circle. Security Post 3 isn't viewable by this point, but it's directly on the other side of the movie posters on your right. More or less, start walking towards the main entrance and you'll see it before you hit the real plaza area.

Do you know where the Kings Island Resort bus stop is by the tram circle? Seccurity Post 3 is directly to the right of that bus stop area, or the closest area cars can get to the entrance plaza. I do believe that it is also labeled with a big yellow sign and black letters.