PKI to host "Italian Job: Stunt Track" const. tour

Shaggy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have worked it out with my mentor teacher at Dater, so I will be able to attend the IJST Construction Tour on Friday, so I look forward to seeing a few of you that I know on here, and also many of my fellow employees at the park. Rock on, and keep learning.

Information

Enter the park USING THE SOUTH GATE between 8:45 and 9:00am on January 14, 05. We will be meeting up at 9am at Security Gate 3 at 9am. Please do not be late.

Watch the weather forecast for Friday. If it is cold, dress warmly as the Q&A session is known to go on for a hour or so.

Please be prepared for the tour before 9am. As you may not be allowed to exit out to your car to get batteries, lenses, tapes, ect and reenter the park.

For thos planning on going on Friday, dress warm. There is supposed to be a major cold front coming through on Thursday, changing the heavy rain into snow Friday morning. The high on Wednesday will be aroun 68, with rain (there is another flood watch out as between tomorrow and Friday Cincinnati could pick up another couple inches of rain). Thursday, heavy rain and winds as the cold front moves through, and the high on Friday is expected to be 23. So it will definantly be a cold day, with a very sloppy construction site! Have fun, despite the weather! I wish I could go, but I will check this site later in the day or on Saturday to see the pictures from the warmth of my house!

I received this from Stevie B and the Jets today to pass along to you...

PKICers,

Everyone here at Paramount's Kings Island would just like to remind everyone

on PKIC about the upcoming construction tour of the new Italian Job Stunt

Track on Friday, Jan. 14.  Anyone and everyone interested in seeing this new

ride's construction progress first-hand is invited to join us at 9:00 a.m.

at Security Post 3, just in front of the associate parking lot.

The tour will be held rain or shine, so please remember to dress

appropriately.  Old shoes and casual clothes are encouraged as you will be

walking through the construction site. Also, don't forget to bring your

cameras.

We would like to thank everyone in advance for a great tour and look forward

to seeing you all this Friday.

The PKI Marketing Communications Team 

Bring your grandfathers old fishing boots, it will be a muddy one.

PKI Weather

Ok, the south gate is...

You are standing at the sign facing the Eiffel Tower. The South entrance is to your right. It is NOT the employee entrance across from Sunoco(sp?).

The one closest to the campground, showcase cinemas, or the Harley Shop is the North Entrance.