PKI to host "Italian Job: Stunt Track" const. tour

Shaggy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right. Shaggy DID say that the regular lot would be open, although I have no clue where they want us to park. If not, then as soon as you get off the exit, coming from the south, make a right onto (Columbia, I believe it is) and then make an almost immediate left onto PKI's property, right accross from the gas station. It's self-explanitory from there.

He's right. Shaggy DID say that the regular lot would be open, although I have no clue where they want us to park. If not, then as soon as you get off the exit, coming from the south, make a right onto (Columbia, I believe it is) and then make an almost immediate left onto PKI's property, right accross from the gas station. It's self-explanitory from there.

No one is going to be in the lot so I would just go in anywhere possible. Or the employee lot will be open too. That's even better.

I checked my schedule and it turns out that is an exam day at school. My first exam that day starts at 11:10, but that is a take-home exam, where we just turn in a paper we write. I'm gonna ask if it has to be in right at 11:10, or if we can turn it in later in the day, or by e-mail. The next exam is at 12:30, and I have to be there for that.

So basically, does anyone know when it will be over, and will we be able to leave early?

I heard they may be changing the name of the IJST to “The Horrifying Mud Pitt.†For those going you may want to stop by ebay and pick up a raft if you want to get near the site. On a serious note I hope this weather breaks enough to dry things out. I am sure it is causing undo delays on construction. If I can’t make it someone has to ask for a webcam to be placed somewhere where everyone can watch the progress.

Why would PKI instal a webcam when they could not install a webcam?

I will be going. But I hope its dry. Accroding to channel 22, on Time Warner Cable (local weather), it will be in the lower to mid fifties. But it does look like rain most of the week. We're going to need snowshoes to get around the mud! But I will be there no matter what...

Why would PKI instal a webcam when they could not install a webcam?

How about to instill a little excitement about the new attraction? Cedar Point has had great success promoting there new rides through the use of webcams. You can always check them out on CP’s website. I personally enjoy check these out during foul weather. Promotion is the name of the game. stupid.gif