New Premium All Day Dining added to Kings Island food offerings in 2022

BoddaH1994

For $11 more than the standard all-day dining ($31.99 vs. $42.99), you get:

• All-day drink wristband at the standard 15 minute interval, a $14.99 retail value
  • An expanded menu to include not just entree + side, but also select TBA snacks

Not bad if you value those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jsus said:

For $11 more than the standard all-day dining ($31.99 vs. $42.99), you get:

• All-day drink wristband at the standard 15 minute interval, a $14.99 retail value
  • An expanded menu to include not just entree + side, but also select TBA snacks

Not bad if you value those.

Yeah it’s a no brainer. If they came up with something similar for All Season Dining I’d probably do it, at the very least just to try it out.

My wife has consistently stated that she wished the dining plan had a snack option, for things like an Auntie Ann`s Pretzel, or when she just wants fries from Rivertown Potato Works but doesn`t want a whole mean.  Weren`t they testing that at one of the other Cedar Fair parks back in 2019?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CoastersRZ said:

My wife has consistently stated that she wished the dining plan had a snack option, for things like an Auntie Ann`s Pretzel, or when she just wants fries from Rivertown Potato Works but doesn`t want a whole mean.  Weren`t they testing that at one of the other Cedar Fair parks back in 2019?

Yes, but I’m not sure if that was FUN or SIX. For one of the plans you could forego a meal for a snack, which is kind of absurd to pay for. 

If I could get, say, one snack at any point in addition to the meals it would be worth it to me. Sometimes I gather at the park with my friends and we all agree to eat when we all get there. If I’m there a few hours before them then sometimes I could use something to tide over. 

Six Flags has two meal plans, a regular one which is one meal and a snack.  Then a deluxe meal plan which is two meals and a snack.  Both allow you to substitute a snack in place of a meal.

I really want a deluxe meal plan at Cedar Fair, I am willing to pay extra to get a snack every visit.

18 hours ago, Kenban said:

Six Flags has two meal plans, a regular one which is one meal and a snack.  Then a deluxe meal plan which is two meals and a snack.  Both allow you to substitute a snack in place of a meal.

I really want a deluxe meal plan at Cedar Fair, I am willing to pay extra to get a snack every visit.

Is there a time limit on the snack? Like, does it have to be a certain amount of time before or after a meal?

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Is there a time limit on the snack? Like, does it have to be a certain amount of time before or after a meal?

No time limits on the snack, it’s basically usable all day and you could pick it up at the same time as a meal if you want.

NOTE: This is the Six Flags meal plan, not Cedar Fair/Kings Island meal plans.

• 4 weeks later...

I’d even be content with the current plan (2 meals, 4 hours between), but allow me to use a meal credit on a “snack item” if i so choose instead of a meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see a middle tier for an all-season option that includes drinks and snacks only.  I always buy all season drinks but sometimes I don’t buy any food at all during my visit. Especially if I am going alone.  If I could get all day drinks AND potato works or a pretzel or a blue ice cream every visit it would DEFINITELY keep me in the park longer.  

This might also have the effect of cutting down on the number of guests who use the all season dining plan a little too excessively. Maybe not. But people who value a good value could be tempted by a lower price point when buying their passes. 

I love this for the park!  Great move that will certainly pay off. 

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Klinktown said:

Does anyone know if the Blue Ice cream and funnel cakes are *included* in the premium all day dining option for a single day?

Nope. Auntie Ann regular pretzels , Meteor canteen fries , jukebox onion rings, Hanks chips and salsa or churros, popcorn, cotton candy, small dippin' dots, and French Corner has different desserts.

14 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Nope. Auntie Ann regular pretzels , Meteor canteen fries , jukebox onion rings, Hanks chips and salsa or churros, popcorn, cotton candy, small dippin' dots, and French Corner has different desserts.

None of those seem appealing to me except the Auntie Ann’s pretzel. But I have to admit, if they had a season long option I’d probably go for it just for that. B)