Roller Coasters2

drewbari

• 2 weeks later...
Ive only ridden King Cobra but I think that its still the best. The only bad part was it hurt your balls really bad. :lol:

Yeah, I do remember being "racked" as we used to call it, but the thing I remember the most is when I was shorter my head used to get boxed around in the restraints.

Wow, I feel really old. I have ridden all of the defunct coasters of KI. I don't remember too much about the Bavarian Beetle other than the seemingly endless helices. Can't remember too much about The Bat either, except that it would swing wildly and I really loved The Bat themed trains. The Screamin' Demon holds a special place for me too as it was the first coaster I had ever been on that looped. It used to really freak me out when you would go backwards. Now, King Kobra on the other hand was recently taken down and is still fresh in the memory banks. When I first rode it, I was completely blown away with the standing sensation. But, since I've been on B&M's, riding the KK was anticlimatic because the B&M's could do so much more, better capacity, and IMO was not as an uncomfortable ride.

Even though I've never ridden it, I said The Bat. I was born the year Vortex was installed, so oviously The Bat never even existed during by life, however I've seen the pictures of this Arrow Suspended, and I have to say that I'm impressed from the layout it had. It really is too bad that this great prototype couldn't make it.