Coasterstock 2022 Updates

IndyGuy4KI

I hope we get in this year! We have done coaster mania at CP for years and have been trying to get into coasterstock as KI is my real "home" park. I was able to get in the year the pandemic shut it down, and now just want to attend. Hopefully it wil be on a day that I can be on my personal time from work when the tickets become available! Please please please

I hope they post an itinerary before ticket sales. I haven't been in a while due to the fact that I've already done everything a few times at least in terms of the usual tours. If KI offers some new and interesting to the tour/line up I will probably go.

To elaborate, a tour of the waterpark pump houses, a few more coasters on the night ride line up so that the park is kind of spaced out; it's the simple things that matter. Heck, even to have an auction of KI ride parts would be interesting because it has become a huge hit at HWN.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BB1 said:

I hope they post an itinerary before ticket sales.

Don't forget the whole focus of the event is for fans of the park to come enjoy being together. The rest is just a bonus. Don and Kyle do an awesome job of putting this event on and the popularity of the event shows that. Granted, maybe I'm partial because I met my wife at Coasterstock.

• Like 1

Wonder if Coasterstock will be open to any coaster fan this year (like CP CoasterMania is doing this season) or still exclusive to only members of park selected coaster clubs.   

You must be a member of an approved coaster club to attend Coasterstock this year, the same as the previous years.

“To participate in this event you must purchase a Coasterstock ticket and be an active member of one of the eight approved roller coaster clubs and organizations below:

American Coaster Enthusiasts
Club Theme Park Review
CoasterBuzz Club
Coaster Crew Platinum
European Coaster Club
Florida Coaster Club
Great Ohio Coaster Club
Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Don must have saw this thread and tweeted about it.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/coasterstock

Am super excited for this event, going to try and get tickets for my first time. If Mr. Helbig did look at this thread, then thank you for the information on CoasterStock and all you do at Kings Island!

Do you have to put in Coaster Club information when you buy the tickets initially or do you get that later down the line?

7 hours ago, Coasterteam said:

Am super excited for this event, going to try and get tickets for my first time. If Mr. Helbig did look at this thread, then thank you for the information on CoasterStock and all you do at Kings Island!

Do you have to put in Coaster Club information when you buy the tickets initially or do you get that later down the line?

You have to choose your club from a drop down when you order and present your membership card at check in, if memory serves. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...