COASTERSTOCK 2022 TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY 10AM!

RedSummit20

I tried to get another ticket right after I got mine and it was already sold out. it would let me pick shirt size, but when I clicked purchase, it took me to the season pass ordering page. That took maybe a minute after I got mine. Whew! Glad I got in!

I've had the tab open on my laptop for a month in anticipation of tickets going on sale. I started refreshing at 9:59 and the "On Sale Soon" button that had been there simply disappeared and was replaced with nothing:

image.thumb.png.72860c22b5c24bee404f15b9f197dbcb.png

I continuously refreshed the website non-stop until the option to purchase appeared (a little after 10:10), but then got this message not matter what combination of t-shirts sizes I entered.

image.thumb.png.001399f514bb6cf2879f1e9a374298d6.png

We opted for platinum passes again this year because Coasterstock and Coastermania were the highlights of 2021 for our (now) 8th grader. I really don't have any idea what I should or could have done differently to procure tickets? Were other folks experiencing these sort of tech issues that prevented the purchase of tickets or was I the only one?

Yeah, I was in the waiting que to buy for maybe 30 seconds. Got mine processed fast and then went to my other browser window to get one more ticket and the buy package info came up, but once you chose shirt size and clicked, it took me to the season pass page. So, guess the waiting que was full, cause no go on that second ticket I tried to get 10 seconds after getting mine.

18 minutes ago, humblywalkin said:

I've had the tab open on my laptop for a month in anticipation of tickets going on sale. I started refreshing at 9:59 and the "On Sale Soon" button that had been there simply disappeared and was replaced with nothing:

image.thumb.png.72860c22b5c24bee404f15b9f197dbcb.png

I continuously refreshed the website non-stop until the option to purchase appeared (a little after 10:10), but then got this message not matter what combination of t-shirts sizes I entered.

image.thumb.png.001399f514bb6cf2879f1e9a374298d6.png

We opted for platinum passes again this year because Coasterstock and Coastermania were the highlights of 2021 for our (now) 8th grader. I really don't have any idea what I should or could have done differently to procure tickets? Were other folks experiencing these sort of tech issues that prevented the purchase of tickets or was I the only one?

I had the same exact issue. Tried 2 different browsers and never got the box to come up. I am happy for who got the tickets, but so frustrating for those of us who planned it out and be in front of the computers at the correct time. There were lots of others who had the same issue.

I got my tickets right at 10:00, but several people weren't seeing the button at all until tickets had already sold out. Switching to another browser worked for some people, so it might have been a cache issue or a problem with the website's CDN. Unfortunately, some people missed out due to the glitch.

Here's what I saw when I reloaded the page exactly at 10:00:

csscreenshot.jpg

33 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I had the same exact issue. Tried 2 different browsers and never got the box to come up. I am happy for who got the tickets, but so frustrating for those of us who planned it out and be in front of the computers at the correct time. There were lots of others who had the same issue.

Will you be able to pull some strings and get to go?

• Like 1

I had no issues getting my ticket.  A friend had the "no button" issue, but she went incognito mode and it worked for her.

Several others have said the "buy now" button but at around 10:10, it would not let them select t-shirt sizes.  I don't know if that means they were sold out at 10:10 or if it was a glitch.  

Congrats to all who got tickets.  

• Like 1

Both of my friends had the same issue - they selected their t-shirt size at 10:12 and it wouldn’t let them proceed, assuming IT glitch or perhaps sold out - it seems CF has lots of IT glitches as the exact same thing happened with CP Winter Chill out (but Tony did make it right for those few).   Very disappointing on the behalf of KI to see glitches like these.   They need to have a waiting room software to keep there server from being overwhelmed and sales accurate to the time.

• Like 1

I got in on the waiting list and probably around 10:03 I was able to purchase. It took about a minute or so. Went into my other laptop to buy one more ( I forgot to add another shirt size), and was already seeing the season pass page when I clicked buy. So it seems, maybe the waiting list to buy was full already by around 10:05.