Jump to content

50th Anniversary Opening Day


dropdasher
 Share

Recommended Posts

Who is going to Opening Day for the 50th Anniversary?  I want to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.  It's April 16 if you didn't know.  If I go (or whenever I go) I plan to ride every 1972 attraction and get a lot of pictures of and on the Eiffel Tower.  Just curious as to who's going and plans if you go.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Coasterteam said:

I am; will be primarily focusing on Beast (but with a ride on everything else) 

will be getting a FLP as soon as those go on sale 

Could you give updates on the retrack?  I'll probably be on Racer a lot since I wasn't able to get on it last year 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, ThrillKingsOryan said:

Could you give updates on the retrack?  I'll probably be on Racer a lot since I wasn't able to get on it last year 

Oh you can bet I will! I will be continuing to make updates here whenever I get new information on the work. I'm also going to be at Coasterstock this year, so I will be taking lots of photos of Beast should there be a backstage tour again this time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Coasterteam said:

Oh you can bet I will! I will be continuing to make updates here whenever I get new information on the work. I'm also going to be at Coasterstock this year, so I will be taking lots of photos of Beast should there be a backstage tour again this time. 

When is Coasterstock?  I would love to go, but not sure if my schedule accommodates it.  Also is it too late to buy Coasterstock tickets?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ThrillKingsOryan said:

When is Coasterstock?  I would love to go, but not sure if my schedule accommodates it.  Also is it too late to buy Coasterstock tickets?

Coasterstock is in may, it's sold out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I originally thought this thread was about being at the park on KI's birthday (which is on April 29th!)... I will be there for that. However, if are talking about actual Opening Day (April 16th), then it's less likely that I'll be at the park. Looking forward to riding some coasters (Invertigo, Banshee, Flight of Fear and Orion are on my short list, but I'm looking forward to a lot of other rides too!) and seeing some fellow KICers this season. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...