50th Anniversary Opening Day

dropdasher

Who is going to Opening Day for the 50th Anniversary?  I want to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.  It's April 16 if you didn't know.  If I go (or whenever I go) I plan to ride every 1972 attraction and get a lot of pictures of and on the Eiffel Tower.  Just curious as to who's going and plans if you go.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ThrillKingsOryan said:

Could you give updates on the retrack?  I'll probably be on Racer a lot since I wasn't able to get on it last year 

Oh you can bet I will! I will be continuing to make updates here whenever I get new information on the work. I'm also going to be at Coasterstock this year, so I will be taking lots of photos of Beast should there be a backstage tour again this time. 

14 hours ago, Coasterteam said:

Oh you can bet I will! I will be continuing to make updates here whenever I get new information on the work. I'm also going to be at Coasterstock this year, so I will be taking lots of photos of Beast should there be a backstage tour again this time. 

When is Coasterstock?  I would love to go, but not sure if my schedule accommodates it.  Also is it too late to buy Coasterstock tickets?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I originally thought this thread was about being at the park on KI's birthday (which is on April 29th!)... I will be there for that. However, if are talking about actual Opening Day (April 16th), then it's less likely that I'll be at the park. Looking forward to riding some coasters (Invertigo, Banshee, Flight of Fear and Orion are on my short list, but I'm looking forward to a lot of other rides too!) and seeing some fellow KICers this season. :D

• Like 1