Which parks do you plan to visit in 2022?

Bansheelover

As coaster season is coming ever so closer, which parks do you have plans to visit this year? Us here at Bansheelover are planning on visiting Carowinds next weekend, Cedar Point at least 3 times, Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Darien Lake, Six Flags over Georgia, Kentucky Kingdom, and maybe sneak in Michigan's Adventure. Of course I'd like to break my personal record of 72 Kings Island visits, maybe shoot for 80 as my goal. We will see. Have fun, ride anything that scares you, live to tell the tale!

Last year was kind of my return to going out to parks but was only able to hit KI and CP. My hope is to at least hit KD, BGW, Carowinds, Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World. Also, hoping to plan something more ambitious, like a trip through the midwest and a Florida trip. I have a lot of vacation saved up but its hard to use.

I'm keeping it a tad closer to than I initially planned due to taking on some more stuff financially (like a new car), so aside from Kings Island, I'll be doing Cedar Point, my first visit to Indiana Beach, and Waldameer for my main trip (with a trip into downtown Cleveland possible for a visit to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) and possibly a day trip to Kentucky Kingdom.

So far I’ve visited: Sea World Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa. Planned trips include: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Kings Island, Walt Disney World, Epcot, Disney Animal Kingdom and Disney Hollywood Studios.

• Like 1

We started a six flags membership last summer. So I’m addition to Kings Island (gold pass) we’ll be focusing on six flags parks this summer.

Last summer we did a road trip of six flags eastern coast: America, Great adventure, New England, Darian lake, & great escape.

This year (since it’s “good” for 12 months since we purchased it) we already hit over Georgia and plan to also get to:
Over Texas
Fiesta
Frontier city
St. Louis
Great America
& possibly Magic Mountain

Next year we’ll either go back to platinum Cedar Fair (although Cedar Point has been pretty bad since they added the gold pass for there) or try Busch gardens/sea World passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have had a lot that we debated traveling to, but so many rumors for 2023 additions I'm trying to hold off on them so we don't miss something huge next year and not make it again for awhile (Holding off on Carowinds and Knott's for now)

The one for sure is Six Flags Great America.

Might try to hit up some combination of Kings Island, Cedar Point, Hersheypark, and/or Dollywood.

• 5 months later...